Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (thoughts on the game and new zapper)

Well I find fun in on rail shooting games because all I have to do is to shoot.
I know it's better to have games with puzzles and good stories but you see, it's good to have games that you don't need to think to blow away all ur stress. (cuz serious games sometimes pile even more stress...I always develop my cussing skill by playing game..lol)
That's why I love the fact that UC is on-rail shooting game.

callme.nasty said:
obviously you can hold it either way. the problem is that, if you've ever held a real gun, the trigger is in the back. most right handed people will want to pull the trigger with their right hand, but since the trigger is up front they will have to hold the gun like its lefty.

i don't get this design at all. all they had to do was make the trigger electronic so they could have the trigger in the traditional position while still having the wiimote up front for the sensor. i'm sure everyone would pay a couple extra bucks for a much better design.

I think Nintendo already knows that. But the thing is if you walk around with jogstick and trigger at the same time with your left hand, that's going to be a bigger problem than abandoning traditional position.

Back