RE: Umbrella Chronicles, HUGE disappointment

Zach said:
Well... there was an arcade game before that was resident evil but of course the graphics on it sucked and the gameplay sucked, but that was a while back and i think umbrella chronicles makes a great rail shooter especially with the gameplay and the extremely great graphics.
this game has the same gameplay as most other rail shooters, theres nothing special about it.

Sovieto said:
this game has the same gameplay as most other rail shooters, theres nothing special about it.
As a matter of fact your wrong here. The On Rail shooter normally goes about as in depth of being able to duck... Here you are actually able to turn and have control of your direction.. just not where your going...

Also the more I have thought it over. It doesn't seem to bad. my original rant was a bit uninformed. Reading more into it. I bet it's fun...

ALSO:

RE4 Wii Edition is definately worth the buy. Its very fun and works better than the original title. Plus cheaper than the original or any other Wii games for that matter.

I think that this game would be good, if it isn't the normal $50. Well maybe 50 for the game and the zapper.

not trying to be a troll or anything, but seriously, some of you are ****ing retarded.

aside from the fact that its too early to be hating on this game, many of you fail to see that nearly every re game before this was designed for a single player, which is why they worked so well. THIS GAME IS NOT SINGLE PLAYER. capcom tried using the old school method for a multiplayer game (outbreak anyone?) and it ****ing failed miserably.

the on-rail design is the best possible choice for this game. any other method would require playing on a split screen, which sucks when you dont have a 60' tv.

you need to ****ing understand that this game is what it is, a multiplayer shooter. not only that, but hell, its based on games that were already made. if you want your scavenger hunts so bad, just leave this game alone and pick up a copy of 0-3 and quit your bitching.

Im going to purchase this game w/o hesitation. On Rail Shooters Rock!

House of the Dead 2 on the Dreamcast is one of my all time favs.

Back