Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (thoughts on the game and new zapper)

apple555 said:
does anyone know which one will be releasing first?
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles or Resident Evil 5?

RE:UC first as a Wii exclusive
RE5 later with no wii version believe its PS3 exclusive but it'll creep its way to the 360 soon enough.

I can understand why this game could seem like it would be repetitive but if you look at the house of the dead games they had a variety of enemies and levels, the same could be done for this game or even more.

in theory, it sounds boring, just sitting there shooting the whole time. i'm sure there will be a variety of weapons and enemies to make it more interesting, but I personally am worried about getting bored with it.

Maybe the levels should be made harder, or maybe you could decide which direction your character goes at some points, thus adding more variety. Or add events that change how the game works. Anything is possible I suppose.

I think you'd get tired before you got bored lol!

of course this game will get boring if you play it by yourself. its an arcade shooter, its meant to be played with other people. thats why they added co-op.

I'm worried by the videos that came out of E3 of UC. The zombies seem really slow and nonreactive. Hopefully the AI will be tweaked so the gameplay won't bore people. Re5 not coming for wii is a huge dissapointment. Nintendo should push for it.. zombies in africa. Gotta have that one. Is UC going to be $50 or $30 like RE4??

The Fifth said:
I'm worried by the videos that came out of E3 of UC. The zombies seem really slow and nonreactive. Hopefully the AI will be tweaked so the gameplay won't bore people. Re5 not coming for wii is a huge dissapointment. Nintendo should push for it.. zombies in africa. Gotta have that one. Is UC going to be $50 or $30 like RE4??

$50, RE4 was just a port over that's why it was $30.

ummm why don't you guys friggen wait till its actually fnished and out, instead of asking questions that no1 here has any idea about and can't answer or guess the answers...

1:The only storyline planned is the Umbrella Corporations downfall.2:Some people get excited about a game coming out that's 2 months from now.I for one love RE games and FPS's.2 months is a while so people try asking to see if anyone knows anything or try guessing ideas to make it(the waiting period)fun.(If that's possible).

I love on the rails arcade style shooters, so this is actually somewhat good news for me.

Hopefully I can et that light-gun feel with the wiimote.

bubs said:
ummm why don't you guys friggen wait till its actually fnished and out, instead of asking questions that no1 here has any idea about and can't answer or guess the answers...

There's no need to get so worked up about it, that's why some of us are here to try and get information we don't know.

Back