Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles Offical Thread

Rei

Hug The Wii... Or Die
Aug 5, 2007
Nowhere I jump around lookin for new info on gamin
Wii Online Code
6465-7600-8684-0285
Resident_evil_the_umbrella_chronicles_logo.jpg

The offical discusion thread for the next Resident Evil game to hit Wii. Its going to be a great game and here is the place were you can discuss it. Give ideas and other things. Also this game will be con patible with The Zapper.

The Zapper

Accessory_zapper.jpg

is it definitely compatible with the zapper? meaning, will we have to use the wiimote AND nunchuck? cos i was just hoping to use the wiimote...then the possibility of wielding two wiimote's, and hence two guns, would be, well, possible!

Nope you use nunchuck.
The game is on rails - but you can use the nunchuck analogue stick to look around in diff directions. I personally can't wait for this game :D RE4 on wii is awesome.

oh yeh i knew it was on-rails, that's why i thought you wouldn't need the nunchuck...gutted! i guess i won't be playin co-op by myself with two guns then :( so seens as we have to use the nunchuck, you reckon we can set the Z-button as fire? cos that'd make more sense than using B with the zapper

oh i RE4 is brilliant

EDIT: ok so i just read gamestop's hands-on with UC and the zapper (http://uk.gamespot.com/wii/action/residentevilseries/news.html?sid=6174341) and it appears you can't use the Z-button as fire, which is disappointing...also, this being a rail shooter, i don't want to be able to control where i look...if i wanted to be able to control where i look then i want to be able to control when and where i move! i think they should of made it where you didn't need the nunchuck, so the game swings around suddenly and there's a zombie right in your face, rather than my health suddenly rapidly decreasing and i have to turn round to find some ***** chewing my back...i'll still get this game though because the wii is made for shooting, and once i'm over not being able to wield two guns, B being fire, and having to turn in an on-rails shooter, then this game will be really good! i just hope that you can turn quickly

Last edited:
Lewi T said:
is it definitely compatible with the zapper? meaning, will we have to use the wiimote AND nunchuck? cos i was just hoping to use the wiimote...then the possibility of wielding two wiimote's, and hence two guns, would be, well, possible!
HAHHAA xD i can definitely see someone holding up two Zappers in co-op
hopefully the nunchuck won't do much in the game, so that we can hold up two wiimotes like Lewi T said. =P

didy , did u click the link? cuz i just came back and there wasnt one there , i just edited and put it in though but im sure i put it in earlier :confused:

This looks like a good game. Don't know if it will be able to top RE4 Wii though...

ASHJN said:
This looks like a good game. Don't know if it will be able to top RE4 Wii though...

well its not gonna top RE4 cuz its a totaly different kind of game but it just could rank up as one of the best onrails shooters out there *hopes

I cannot wait for this game now, I watched Resi Evil (the first one) the other night and it got me in the mood big time for UC!

This game is going to be good, but I hope guns and inventory carry over through the levels....

Last edited:
cant wait for this game, its one of the few that im really phycked about getting

Back