Everybody's nintendo channel

Breaking news!!!!!!!

Wii Shop Channel Updated Today! to prepare for the wiiware, Also the date for Everybody's Nintendo Channel Is (Drum Roll) May 12th also!

There you go ppl!

Last edited:
IndianDan said:
Breaking news!!!!!!!

Wii Shop Channel Updated Today! to prepare for the wiiware, Also the date for Everybody's Nintendo Channel Is (Drum Roll) May 12th also!

There you go ppl!
YAY!OMG...so is it free for sure?

halo500 said:
YAY!OMG...so is it free for sure?
Well As for My Report. It should be free. If you go to the japanese site page for Wii Shop Channel you see what i was talking about. Make sure its the wii shop page.

IndianDan said:
Well As for My Report. It should be free. If you go to the japanese site page for Wii Shop Channel you see what i was talking about. Make sure its the wii shop page.
sweeeeeeeeet.
i already got the wii update a few minutes ago for the channel.

Odd Post for My wii #.

Please add me to your wiis. 7454-6887-4921-1554 Revolution. Also The Date is for the USA at this time.

Probably just a clueless telephone support person.
I bet they saw that it is "considered" WiiWare, so assumed it would come out with the the rest of the WiiWare channels...

Remember we already have a handfull of channels in the WiiWare category..

Yeah i wouldn't trust people in the support centre. I live in europe and I remember when the mii contest channel was announced as releasing in america the next day and CVG magazine rang up nintendo UK looking for it release date. They said it would be released soon and that the release date was US only. Then it turned out to be simultaneous worldwide.

madbeanman said:
Yeah i wouldn't trust people in the support centre. I live in europe and I remember when the mii contest channel was announced as releasing in america the next day and CVG magazine rang up nintendo UK looking for it release date. They said it would be released soon and that the release date was US only. Then it turned out to be simultaneous worldwide.
Everyone I Also Asked If We'd Get A Email For This. The Person Said Yes telling you that the WiiWare Service, will have it. We would get a email saying so. So please keep this report coming Both will be great. :)

Last edited:
madbeanman said:
What report.
As We Get Closer To The WiiWare Service, We'll Get A Email Telling us That Both Channel And The Service Are Ready To be used (The Everybody's Nintendo Channel). So this might be April for all of us. Get Ready, Mario Kart Wii First, Then them! :)

Last edited:
Back