Everybody's nintendo channel

IndianDan said:
Well i would like to know a date or a month. Cause i havent forget the Channel at all..

I called Nintendo on feb. 14th, 2008. The woman told me it's confirmed for the USA no word for Europe tho.
Some reps also said from that day, It would be out within a few months. Also www.kotaku.com said from the article next month (march) or so.

At GDC the Wii Menu presentation presenter guy confirmed it for Europe.

madbeanman said:
At GDC the Wii Menu presentation presenter guy confirmed it for Europe.

Did he say a date or a month for the usa plus europe thou? I would love to see a date for it. after that i would leave all to wait, if that theres a date or a month :) Please give us all the dirt you are able to.

madbeanman said:
All he said was in the coming months.

Could it be like a couple of months from this past feb? cause that is what i got from noa for it. Also SurferGirl is like 95% right on track with telling us its this March. So let's hope so. Please email me if i am right also. :)

Im pumped for this game i hope it comes soon.

who is surfergirl does she have a website? heard she has alot of accurate rumours.

Kenji510 said:
im just waiting on WiiWare channel now.

Im pretty sure that isn't a channel either. It should come out before then.

Also did someone say surfergirl posted no it. If so what did she say.

madbeanman said:
Im pretty sure that isn't a channel either. It should come out before then.

Also did someone say surfergirl posted no it. If so what did she say.

As far as i got from the post was MARCH

Is the Everybody's Nintendo Channel going to be free to download or will we need to pay for it?

It will be free to download from the WiiWare section of the Wii Shop channel.

Which is awesome, considering what your getting packed into it for being a free channel.

Wii game previews, DS demo's etc, I can't wait.

Back