Everyobody do this poll!?!?! what kind of a wii gamer r u??

yobryan2001

WiiChat Member
Mar 5, 2007
California
yea i was just wonderin what kind of gamers you guys are. and yes i did make this poll up so it may not be all that good
so choose between....

GAMER OR DIE!!!!!- 20+ hours a day on games, literally all you do is eat, sleep and play video games/computer (and of course go on wiichat.com)
HARDCORE GAMER!!!!- 12-20 hours a day on games, might have a job working part time, but on almost ALL your free time you just play video games
GAMER!!!!!-6-12 hours a day on game, gaming is your #1 favirote thing to do, but you also have a social life and go out most of the time
PART-TIME GAMER!!!!- 2-6 hours a day on games, you enjoy gaming but it's not a priority for you. you also play sports and have lots of friends
NON GAMER!!!!- 1 or less hours a day on games, you like video games but don't really find them interesting. play them if you have NOTHING to do.

:yikes: EXCEPTIONS:yikes:
WANNABE GAMER!!!!- you want to be a gamer but you can't give up your good paying job. you play video games on your free times but it's only a few hours a day
GAMER ADDICT!!!!- you don't really like video games, but when there's nothing to do you some how find yourself coming back to them and end up spending way more time then you want to

so everybody vote and i'll tally them up.. i'll go first

GAMER OR DIE
Darth Zant (when "engrossed" in a game)

HARDCORE GAMERS
con77
Wii Smurf (on Days off and PC is taken)
Darth Zant
ZinGy
minto
callme.nasty (if my categories weren't "screwed up")
dan99niel

GAMERS
Wii Smurf (on Days Off)
Skorp
Wiitendo
Samus101 (on weekends)
airforceal

PART-TIME GAMERS
yobryan2001
KCBlack
Ottoman
fakemxcan
thewiirules123
blogman64
Wii Smurf (on Mon-Fri)
PtonJalken
Mau
Napalmbrain
Samus101
Wiily Good
Farid

NON-GAMERS
callme.nasty

WANNABE GAMERS
wirelad
Hybrid

Last edited:
There's... no poll... o_O But whatever. I'd say I'm a full time video game junkie when I get something new (revolve my life around the video game) and a part time one when I have no new game ( revolve video games around my life).

KCBlack said:
There's... no poll... o_O But whatever. I'd say I'm a full time video game junkie when I get something new (revolve my life around the video game) and a part time one when I have no new game ( revolve video games around my life).

well since video game junkie wasn't one of the options i'll just put you down as a part-time gamer. oh and how isn't this a poll??

hardcore gamer but really it depends on what game it is ? i might get bored after about 3 hours or so

Part time gamer who has time to be a hard core gamer that would mean you have no life but video games :crazy:

Mon-Fri [College Days] - Part Time Gamer

ANY Days Off - Gamer [Hey, I have my PC too]

If my PC is Taken on my Days off - Hardcore Gamer...

im definitely hardcore gamer. unless i have fully engrossing game that i MUST finish, like Zelda TP or Silent Hill 4, then Im a "gamer or die" category during the time i'm playing a game such as that.

i would say that i'm a hardcore gamer, but your categories are screwed up. also, it depends on my free time and what game it is. I'm going to say i'm a non-gamer, because during the week i only play maybe a total of 3 hours. I'd play all day if i could. i love games. but who has time these days?

Gamer (When I'm not busy with school, which is often lately, Hardcore gamer if I'm playing an MMO).

Back