Test said:
Nintendo Fanboy: 47%
Sony Fanboy: 21%
Microsoft Fanboy: 39%

This means you're: Not a fanboy

Is my "score"

Take the test here and try to be honest and not "beat it"

http://www.nerdtests.com/mq/take.php?id=1256

I actually like Xbox the most after playing it. I guess its because I owned a NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube and Sega Genesis.

Edit: Btw, its kinda old so if you know about this dont try to flame me. and "Rev" is the Wii.

I haven't taken the quiz yet but I have already accepted that I am a Nintendo Fanboy...I'll be back in a few minutes with my results.

Here are my results:

Nintendo Fanboy: 89%
Sony Fanboy: 2%
Microsoft Fanboy: 5%

This means you're: Nintendo FanBoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does it mean?

Well you love Nintendo, no matter what. Good for you. You will blindely follow them, even if this next systems might mean make or break for the company.

Last edited:
Nintendo Fanboy: 36%
Sony Fanboy: 10%
Microsoft Fanboy: 39%

This is actually exactly what I thought I would get. I like Nintendo and Microsoft equally, but im not a big sony fan.

I'm somewhat a fanboy I like Nintendo the best, but come on who wouldn't kick a guy in the balls an take all 3 systems if you don't like 2 of them systems then one word Ebay

Nintendo Fanboy: 90%
Sony Fanboy: 22%
Microsoft Fanboy: 20%

Nintendo Fanboy: 55%
Sony Fanboy: 29%
Microsoft Fanboy: 20%

lol hey its not my fault that nintendo makes a better handheld :lol: but on most of them i put that they are all equal

I actually liked PSP over DS. Not because of the games, though PSP does have some nice games.

But, PSP can listen to music, watch movies (not psp movies, but movies you download), customize your "desktop" like your computer, download demos, browse the internet. Some other stuff too but I cant remember. Plus having a new god of war being released on PSP helps alot.

Nintendo Fanboy: 73%
Sony Fanboy: 15%
Microsoft Fanboy: 28%

What does it mean?

Well you love Nintendo, no matter what. Good for you. You will blindely follow them, even if this next systems might mean make or break for the company

Nintendo Fanboy: 66%
Sony Fanboy: 27%
Microsoft Fanboy: 36%

This means you're: A Sony Hater

What does it mean?

You are an odd and rare breed. You like Microsoft and Nintendo, but yet can't stand Sony. Why is this exactly? Explain yourself if you get this answer!
I choose not to explain myslef.

Nintendo Fanboy: 61%
Sony Fanboy: 31%
Microsoft Fanboy: 31%

This means you're: Nintendo #1

Awesome. I've always loved Nintendo, but I have all the systems. So I don't really consider myself a fanboy..but if I was. Then Ninty all the way.

Here's my results:

Nintendo Fanboy: 46%
Sony Fanboy: 32%
Microsoft Fanboy: 40%

What does it mean?

You like all the systems pretty equally, or at least don't love any of the
systems. Good for you, you like variety.

I love those quiz... :wink:

Nintendo Fanboy: 65%
Sony Fanboy: 26%
Microsoft Fanboy: 25%

This means you're: Nintendo #1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does it mean?

You are a gamer, since you like all the systems, but Nintendo is your weapon of choice. But you don't show disdain for any system.

I'm pretty neutral, because I like the PS2 naruto, Jak and Daxter, and Final Fantasy games, 360's Gears of War, Halo 3, and Rockband and Nintendo's Zelda, Mario, and Fire Emblem
So yea

Dzapper said:
I haven't taken the quiz yet but I have already accepted that I am a Nintendo Fanboy...I'll be back in a few minutes with my results.

Here are my results:

Nintendo Fanboy: 89%
Sony Fanboy: 2%
Microsoft Fanboy: 5%

What does it mean?

Well you love Nintendo, no matter what. Good for you. You will blindely follow them, even if this next systems might mean make or break for the company.
Weird, i got the same score except switch the sony and microsoft score. o.o

Back