Far Cry Movie Trailer Lol

T3kNi9e

Conquistador
Dec 1, 2007
Augusta, GA
Link

ROFL, this **** looks like trash, I can already see the acting is pathetic as hell. I predict IMDB ratings to be in the 4's out of 10 or maybe 3's of 10.

That was horrible...*barf*:sick: .... You are right. The acting is horrible.

lol, i'd watch it only to see my tom and craig from screwattack.com there lol, thats the only reason however.

Last edited:
I really wonder how they got Til Schweiger to be the main character in this movie. He just did a wonderful movie himself (Keinohrhasen), but now he participates in this? Meh.

Eventhough I dislike Boll, I'll wait and see. I found Postal quite entertaining, undoubtfully bad, but still fun to watch.

It doesn't look that bad.
Sure its cheesy, but its not awful.

Still won't go see it though :lol:

Hmm, you might have lower standards for movies. I like movies with great acting, plot, character depth, great direction, etc.

Like, two movies ive seen recently that I thought were great was Michael Clayton and We Own the Night.

why are you guys judging this movie like that, it didnt look bad atall, i bet lots of you havent even played the game.

tis movie could be good, you guys are just following the flow of what other people say

No... It just sucks horribly... If you think its not bad then you have a low standards for what a good movie is. You can just look at the trailer and see that the acting is HORRIBLE. Of course people who loved the game are gonna be more forgiving, just like when I watched the Hitman movie.

Back