Father at age 13.

This is...well...disgusting.

Unfortunately, it's like this stuff doesn't surprise me anymore. I'm aware that there are plenty 13-15 year old girls getting pregnant, back at the middle school I used to attend (which wasn't known for problems like that when I was there like it is now).

Sadly, it isn't just Britian where the "children having children" problem is growing.

Last edited:
Ummm, he looks about half the size of her...
I'm sure they will grow up to be... great parents... :rolleyes:

I love how these types of threads are always the ones to receive the most attention. xD

@Brownies: Maybe; my sex education is somewhat sub-par, but whether it's necessary or not, 15 is definitely old enough to have had a period.

@Brownies:
In sex ed, we learned that some girls can start having their period as early as 9 years old.

So yes, she definitely must've had her first period at some point.

I love how these types of threads are always the ones to receive the most attention. xD

@Brownies: Maybe; my sex education is somewhat sub-par, but whether it's necessary or not, 15 is definitely old enough to have had a period.

yeah but someone said a 5 yr old girl got pregnant before

@elopez994: ^^

This whole thing just depress me. When i was doing my round this morning i saw on one of the papers the parents of the kid who became a farther and well this just depress me.
WHY OH WHY DID THEY NOT STOP HIM

This whole thing just depress me. When i was doing my round this morning i saw on one of the papers the parents of the kid who became a farther and well this just depress me.
WHY OH WHY DID THEY NOT STOP HIM

...Because at 13, they probably haven't even given him the talk yet? It's well a possibility.

You shouldn't stop them from having the baby. You should stop them from raising it though.

And then shoot them for having sex at 13 and 15. God, you should be playing videogames and wetting the bed still.

Maybe slightly embarrassing, but at 13 I didn't even know how people had sex.
At 12 I was still sleeping with a talking Blues Clues plushie.

Back