favorite band?

released the album fulcrum a few years ago. recorded it pro with eric rachel cost somewhere around 14thou. the new lbum is taking a bit longer due to the fact we are doing it on our own. pro tools rocks!

i have others with old bands but nothing youve heard of im sure.

~S

ssbb_lover said:
Know what I heard that supers sucks? I guess i'm biased cuz I hate Coldplay in the 1st place, but they re-did "Speed of Sound" in this Mexican type beat thing...wow it sucked. If any of you know the song "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" (yes, that's how it's really spelled)by Fall Out Boy, in the middle they go into this cool Spanish like beat, that sounds good. This Coldplay thing sounds terrible, i'll try to find it on tube.

To me Coldplay is too boring, they sometimes sound like they're singing a lullaby. Fall Out Boy sounds too whiny and ammature to me sometimes.

They both have their moments though.

En4Neo said:
To me Coldplay is too boring, they sometimes sound like they're singing a lullaby. Fall Out Boy sounds too whiny and ammature to me sometimes.

They both have their moments though.
If you look at my list on the last page, I put that I like "Fall Out Boy (some)". The only songs I like are

- Saturday

- A Little Less Sixteen Candles

- Thnks Fr The Mmrs

I agree with you, they both have there moments, FoB much more than Coldplay. ;) I actually like none of Colplay, doesn't mean their songs aren't good just because I don't like them though. I think FoB is a great band just because they experiment with such a variety of sounds and music rifts. Coldplay...dull.

ssbb_lover said:
If you look at my list on the last page, I put that I like "Fall Out Boy (some)". The only songs I like are

- Saturday

- A Little Less Sixteen Candles

- Thnks Fr The Mmrs

I agree with you, they both have there moments, FoB much more than Coldplay. ;) I actually like none of Colplay, doesn't mean their songs aren't good just because I don't like them though. I think FoB is a great band just because they experiment with such a variety of sounds and music rifts. Coldplay...dull.

Cool I like Cold Play a little better because I'm more into alternative rock than punk, but FoB is a nice a change of pace for me sometimes.

If you need something to cure your insomnia, Coldplay is a get.

stuffisgd said:
I try to make it a rule not to ever comment on others taste in art.
You mean like, for example, if I said, "You like John Mayer what the hell is wrong with you?! FTW?!?!?!" When, I should respect him as a good guitarist with a good voice, it just so happens I don't like his voice.

Is that what you mean?

Also, about FoB. Just thought I'd remind you that they've completed a hole load of **** in the past 3-6 years than most bands have had in their whole career.

En4Neo said:
If you need something to cure your insomnia, Coldplay is a get.

*ALERT! SPAM POST!*

:p

*EDIT* Sry bout the 2 post, haven't done that in like 5 months...I don't know what came over me...

I guess this isn't a spam post now. :/

En4Neo said:
I found this cool acoustic version of the song Hey Ya by Outkast. Usually songs redone so drastically like this suck, but this one's actually pretty good. Maybe some of you will care, but I'm not sure with all the punk rock fans here.

Excuse me if old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS2PRP89eqM
I love the accoustic version. He's a local guy, so I should know his name off the top of my head, but I can't think of it right now. Great, though.

HAHAHA! i acually agree with you. john mayer pisses me off.

my girls has one of his songs on her cell phone. every time it rings, i can feel my fillings!

just not sure i would tell someone there is something wrong with them because their taste differs from mine. i write songs and never expect anyone love them.

still... john mayer could cut a diamond with that shrill voice. ;)

~S

stuffisgd said:
still... john mayer could cut a diamond with that shrill voice. ;)

~S
Lmao, totally. He doesn't have a great sound for me.

I forgot to add ANOTHER band - Matchbook Romance

ssbb_lover said:
Lmao, totally. He doesn't have a great sound for me.

I forgot to add ANOTHER band - Matchbook Romance

Matchbook Romance ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! - Tiger Lilly and If All Else Fails ... are their best songs... =D

Mine ATM (and has been for a very long time) is:

Alexisonfire - YES IT'S A NAME OF A BAND!!! (Alex is not on fire BTW it's pronounced Alexis on fire... not Alex is on fire... what kind of idiot would name a band that?)

My Favorite song it...er... *thinks* (it's hard to choose...):

.44 caliber love letter - off the self titled album

Dean

Currently Listening to:
Bayside - Half A Life

the_flood502 said:
Matchbook Romance ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! - Tiger Lilly and If All Else Fails ... are their best songs... =D

Mine ATM (and has been for a very long time) is:

Alexisonfire - YES IT'S A NAME OF A BAND!!! (Alex is not on fire BTW it's pronounced Alexis on fire... not Alex is on fire... what kind of idiot would name a band that?)

My Favorite song it...er... *thinks* (it's hard to choose...):

.44 caliber love letter - off the self titled album

Dean

Currently Listening to:
Bayside - Half A Life
I like the new Arctic Monkeys album as well. Though, not as good as WPSIATWIN.

I like Blind Guardian...In Flames is pretty awesome...LOVEHATEHERO (Yea!) is amazing as i've said many time before...

I have a lot of fav's. :/

I hate crappy girl rock bands like Evanescence and Within Temptation, they just sound wrong for me.

My favourite band, and have been, for a long time are SR-71 but hardly anyone knows of them, especially in Britain.

I've pretty much got a huge inde stroke running through me with Moby and Jamiroquai... and music I was brought up on.

My mum got me hooked on REM. Who are also amazing live.

My music taste varies. >.>;

Back