favorite band?

WiiHoldOnTight said:
Why is it that once a band is mainstream, it sucks?

What's so bad about being popular, it's a good thing to be well-known, isn't it the reason you get into the business?

The reason not being money, but getting your message across, the more the marrier:)

Checks his list
Zepplin
Floyd
Ac/Dc
Sabbath
Queen
Main streem but dont suck

Coldplay on the other hand very over played on lesser stationes

Darkprinny said:
Checks his list
Zepplin
Floyd
Ac/Dc
Sabbath
Queen
Main streem but dont suck

No, I meant that everyone assumes that once a band is played on the radio it's not "Cool".

On the other hand it could have negative effects, I used to love Green Day that was around the point where American Idot, Wake Me Up Where September Ends And Boulevard Of Broken Dreams got pretty much 40% of airtime on alot of radio stations (exageration) so I would be hearing it literally everytime I turned on the radio so by then I had just gotten sick of it:sick:

WiiHoldOnTight said:
No, I meant that everyone assumes that once a band is played on the radio it's not "Cool".

Them bands are played on planetrock all the time
Nobody complains

I'm refering more towards bands now'adays
if you take a look at the earlier posts the people saying they like a popular bands like fall out boy, panic at the disco!, etc get made fun of because their band is well-known

highlights from my itunes.

ya, I listen to lots of different music, this is the smallest possible amount I risk putting on here because otherwise I would have a post 2 pages long, lol, and thats not good. notice my green day is pre-american idiot, so dont flame me for liking green day. IMP Rage Against The Machine is the best band ever. :cornut:

iTunes_Screenshot.jpg

Quite a few good songs on there, Stranger. How do you copy ur playlist like that? I'd like to do that for this thread.

But anyway, I like mostly rock, both classic and not so classic, and metal is good, and of course the gorillaz. Jimi Hendrix is awesome, so is Skynyrd. EDIT: And I completely forgot about Honest Bob and the Factory to Dealer Incentives. That's like, a really good band.

Oh and if anyone's heard the song "The Lumberjack" by Jeckyl, that's the best song ever. It has a chainsaw solo!

just do a print screen(i hope you know what that is) and size it down with an editing program(i just did mine in paint cuz i was too lazy to use paint.net)

then upload to your host of choice and IMG code it into your post.

understand? if not just ask more questions, ive got nothing else to do lol

SenorLopez said:
Quite a few good songs on there, Stranger. How do you copy ur playlist like that? I'd like to do that for this thread.

Press Print Screen, Located besise the scroll lock button and f12 button so that a picture of your screen is copied.
Then all you have to do is paste it into something like paint and save it :D

If you have a Mac you hold Shift+Command(the apple button)+3....

But PrntScrn doesn't really do it, since it only shows a very little portion of your music...

Back