Favorite bands?

JCpackers05 said:
Enter Shikari is the greatest band alive, and not one person has them in their list!!!!

i also like Bullet For My Valentine, Brand New, Shiny Toy Guns...alot of others...

but seriously Enter Shikari. listen to their ****. its awesome. i recommend "Sorry You're Not A Winner" "Labyrinth" and "Anything Can Happen in The Next Half Hour" awesome songs.
My sister saw Enter Shikari live.

i have alot, but there are 2 bands who im rather enjoying their music as of lately, my chemical romance, and bedoin sound clash

zapasant93 said:
i have alot, but there are 2 bands who im rather enjoying their music as of lately, my chemical romance, and bedoin sound clash
Woah, I didn't think very many people knew about them. I like them aswell, but they don't really have much out. Don't they only have 1 or two albums?

only a few people like the doors?:mad5::mad5::mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

mine include:

the doors
black sabbath
ac/dc
will smith old school rap
aerosmith
janis joplin
jimmy hendrix
the doors
the doors
the doors

i think beatels are overrated. but seriousely, no doors?:mad5:

Chewy said:
Woah, I didn't think very many people knew about them. I like them aswell, but they don't really have much out. Don't they only have 1 or two albums?

actually, i didnt know about them till too long ago, my friend told me about them, and i looked up some of their songs and now i like them, i think the only have 2 albums out, they are a relatively new band

Taking Back Sunday
Hinder
Breaking Benjamin
Linkin park

Last edited:
Saliva [#1], Finger Eleven, Drowning Pool [Particularly their early stuff, RIP :( ], Linkin Park just to name a few.

Question, are bands like Saliva and Drowning Pool generally frowned upon? Sorry, I'm not very musically in-tune [DEFINETLY no pun intended].

:D cool. You've definetly heard the old Drowning Pool before, whether you know it or not. They've made songs like 'Bodies' and 'Step Up', which are both very popular. Their lead singer died a while back and they got a new one. They're okay now, but I personally don't think it can even compare to their old stuff.

Motorhead is great, Zapasant.

Alright. I'd be extremely surprised if you've never heard Bodies or Step Up before :(

Back