Favorite bands?

I've listened to The Doors before though they are just not my type of music so I'm not going to say they suck or that they're good.
Drowning Pool is an awesome band, once I searched up Bodies I was like "This is Drowning Pool? Awesome!" Definitely adding them to my favorite bands list.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Alright. I'd be extremely surprised if you've never heard Bodies or Step Up before :(

judging by numbers of people who like doors, i bet people have never heard of the doors (sorry for teh obssesion but i just have to)

^I wasn't talking about the doors

Manred: Haha, I thought you'd know em. Its a shame they have so little music with their first lead singer. You can decide for yourself if you like their new stuff.

Last edited:
beastie boys!!!!

hehe

not really

KISS, ive always liked them

Joanna Newsom
Explosions in the Sky
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Feist
Devendra Banhart
The Beatles
Sufjan Stevens
Eluvium
A Silver Mt. Zion
Kaki King

I enjoy stuff like that.

I enjoy music, so ... Long List :p I have several playlists containing all various songs for the bands below.

-Breaking Benjamin
-Mudvayne
-Saosin
-Disturbed
-Linkin Park
-All That Remains
-Seether
-Story of the Year
-Three Days Grace
-P.O.D
-Rage Against the Machine
-Metallica
-Static-X
-Saliva
-Sum 41
-AFI
-Alice Nine
-Nightmare
-Trapt
-Godsmack
-Chevelle
-Nightwish
-MSI
-Switchfoot
-System of a Down
-Weezer
-The Killers
-3 Doors Down
-Blink 182
-Hoobastank
-Evanescence
-Alter Bridge
-Red Hot Chili peppers
-In Flames
-Dave Matthews Band
-and more

Last edited:
did the music on GH3 change peoples view on music? cuz im seing alot of age against the machine and protest the hero. My friend used to hate any hard-rock with a passion, being myselg i showed protest the hero and he literally almost puked. then Gh3 comes around and he listens to em 24/7

Dbomb3 said:
did the music on GH3 change peoples view on music? cuz im seing alot of age against the machine and protest the hero. My friend used to hate any hard-rock with a passion, being myselg i showed protest the hero and he literally almost puked. then Gh3 comes around and he listens to em 24/7
I believe so because I had a cousin that listened to mostly crummy mainstream rap ****, and now thinks it's cool to have RATM on his ipod... but will not extend his taste beyond the songs that were on GH(all). Like romeo and juliet, it's beautiful thing yet a tragedy all at once. :p

Fallout Boy
Panic!
A Fire Inside (Before they were cool!! I.E. Guitar hero...)
Atreyu
RA
Disturbed
Refused
MCR
KoRn i guess...
Green Day i guess...

Back