favorite nintendo console

what is your fav nintendo console

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I gotta go with snes. I grew up on it but besides that the games were great. Back then they werent worried about filling a game with realistic shadows and all this other bullshit. They didnt have much to work with (as far as graphics go) so all their effort went into making the game fun, by making a good storyline or fun gameplay (many times both)

martini178 said:
the snes had a gameboy player that could (and correct me if im wrong) upconvert gameboy games to colour and play gbc games
Yeah but it couldn't play GBA games could it;) ?

Like I said this was a hard decision to make as I loved the N64 and SNES. And I also love my DS Lite.

Snes was my first console, n played it for hours. I remember beating the crap out of my friend in Street Fighter 2 with Ryu. Man that is fun
Gameboy Advance was fun too. That was my first handheld and I loved it. I think it is underated though because it pretty much revolutionized the handheld market and most people don't realize that.

Supermariomp3 said:
Gameboy Advance was fun too. That was my first handheld and I loved it. I think it is underated though because it pretty much revolutionized the handheld market and most people don't realize that.
I know it, as soon as it came out the SP came out and no one ever recognized it's potential and wut it did to handheld gaming. Now the DS Lite...is another revolutionary handheld wonder, just plain amazing.:D

Back