Favourite Game

The Legend of Zelda Windwaker, Soul Calibur 2, NBA 2K2, Mario Power Tennis, Mario Kart Double Dash, and Super Mario Strikers

1st that's to many picks mario. 2nd...Custom for DS?????Ya baby! That's gonna be a sweet mother, lol.

now, no one please laugh, but i really enjoyed animal crossing. anyone here that has played it knows its a very addictive, simple, game that draws you in and never lets go.

i also liked resident evil 4.

(talk about a completly different kind of game =] )

Cubivores been one of my faves for a while. SSBM is still one of my faves along with PSO Ep I & II

SSBM, Zelda WW and Tony Hawk Underground 1&2

I have to admit AC was kinda (super) addictive. As soon as the sequel comes out for the wii i'm buyin.
Btw I like u'r new sig Deity Link, smaller and more efficient just like the wii:D

I would also like to see a game from the Carnivores series hit the wii. Anyone else know wut that is besides me?

I want to see a game like Raiden or Ikagura (spelling?) on the wii. you could move your hand from side to side to control where the plane/spacecraft/whatever went and then just use A to shoot...simple and fun.

SSBM whole way as mentioned by alot of other people. Super Mario Sunshine also but i reckon that Star Fox on Gamecube would have to be the sickest game! if you havnt played it i recommend u to because it was just great, as for american wasteland lol. The one before american wasteland is better than american wasteland, cause american wasteland was just TOO short, when i mean short i mean MAJORLY short.

m7ticalm said:
SSBM whole way as mentioned by alot of other people. Super Mario Sunshine also but i reckon that Star Fox on Gamecube would have to be the sickest game! if you havnt played it i recommend u to because it was just great, as for american wasteland lol. The one before american wasteland is better than american wasteland, cause american wasteland was just TOO short, when i mean short i mean MAJORLY short.
Star Fox Assault has to be the worst StarFox game ever released. It can't stand on its own 2 feet against StarWing and Lylat Wars. It had a few fun Arwing levels but the majority of the levels were tedius ground levels where you run around blowing up 20 machines every level. And it was too linear, in Lylat Wars you could go different ways through different levels depending on how you complete each mission meaning you could play through it numerous times just so you could visit each level. And like I said before there were only a few Arwing levels in Assault where as every level in Lylat Wars was a Arwing Level except for a few Landmaster and a Blue Marine level, which were also very fun.

I never got into the SF games, they didn't get very good reviews -_-'....but the way u talk about them they sound pretty fun.

I did play the 1st one but it sucked.

Back