Final Smash Against Final smash?

well i think there will be only one smash ball on the field at a time yet there can be several appearing one after the other. in one E4A video there was an instance where someone used a smash ball and another appeared several seconds later. The match was over before then but in theory they could've used that second ball.

It also makes me wonder what happens after samus uses the zero laser more than twice...the first time she loses her suit and becomes ZSS. The second time she regains her power suit..in the E4A video it was the same color pallete as the Fusion suit. So what happens once she loses that one? Does it cycle through the entire color pallete as you keep using them?

Oh, I'm sort of confused, I thought it was a "skill that can be perfomed once" does that mean that it's only once per character or you only have one chance to execute it properly?

But, yeah, I think I'd be really cool seeing final smashes go up against each other. Lol @ the zero suit samus perfoming a final smash, it's like she turns into a skeleton.

Last edited:
wiiisawesome said:
But, yeah, I think I'd be really cool seeing final smashes go up against each other. Lol @ the zero suit samus perfoming a final smash, it's like she turns into a skeleton.

Yeah, her skin falls off and she just sort of flaps it around at people.

I highly doubt that you will be able to do this...

When certain characters get final smashes the camera angle changes.
How would you do snakes and metaknights final smash at the same time?

I mean I'm sure they could find a way to make it work, but I can almost guarantee you that there will only be one at a time.

ok i just though of luigis final smash ok he transfroms into Mr.L (super paper mario) and jumps in his robot BIG BRO (is that his name i forgot) he flys up into the sky till he no longer seen then comes smashing down on to the stage causing a treamer then all the enermeis touching the ground are stuned then you shoot lot's of missiles on to you oppenents

WiiIsAwesome said:
[strike]But, yeah, I think I'd be really cool seeing final smashes go up against each other. Lol @ the zero suit samus perfoming a final smash, it's like she turns into a skeleton.
[/strike]

Scratch that. Apparantly she turns back into samus with her suit.

(EDIT) LINK: http://gonintendo.com/?p=33211

Last edited:
Back