Final smashes over hyped? *SPOILERS*

^Rolling's no problem for link, I just use boomerangs or arrows. I can see why it would be difficult for c. falcon though, he doesn't have any ranged moves.

GigaRidley said:
^Rolling's no problem for link, I just use boomerangs or arrows. I can see why it would be difficult for c. falcon though, he doesn't have any ranged moves.
I can see how it might be easier for you....link is a good character for you.

ah the role whores haha with CF you can just dash dance a bit and predict the drecction of their role...which is usually fairly predictable then since CF has the fastest dash in melee you'll get to them before they can un sheild or roll again so you can grab them and start a combo...and i think there'll still be alot of laser spammers cuz those never had knockback anyways so the difference in those from melee to brawl will be almost nothing. since melee had a bit of damage reduction as well when moves are spammed

hey GigaRidley, when i'm at your house on march 9th i'll probly have a;ready unlocked some stuff earlier that day at like 3:00am hahaha

Yeah me too
Max'll probably be like "I'm too OLD for videogames, lets go clothes shopping instead" lol
But you, me, Olimar, and Jordan will play, right B.Rizer?

Back