Find a Wii - Tips, Tricks, Helpful Links

I know this probably isn't much of a surprise, but it appears that all my local Game Stops have Nintendo Wii's in stock, but when I call them, they act coy and say they have none...although the online inventory checker shows they do!

Any tips to get one from them?

The best way to get a Wii is simple.

Pray to Waluigi. When you wake up in the morning, there will be a Wii under your pillow. :yesnod:

A year later and the wii is still selling like candy! today at TRU, it was like launch day! People were lined up outside at 5:30 am. They had 81 wiis, they sold out in 15 minutes!

So I would strongly urge evey one who wants one to try it get one now, cuz this is only gonna get worse from here on out!

Do This: Check your Sunday adds, they mostly sell wiis on Sundays. Make a plan, select stores that are easiest to get to and call then a lot, go to them a lot too. Thats how I found mine. It took three weeks of searching.

Wiiiiii Game

THE BEST WII GAME IS CODE LYOKO- QUEST FOR INFINITY>...i am a big fan of the show but i think now that you can actually be in the world of lyoko- its way better!

I'm going back to my country and I really want to take a wii home for my parents....If anyone knows where I can get a wii, please let me know. My zipcode is 47906 and I'm leaving on 12/13 Thursday. Thanks a lot!

I'm not getting a conformation e-mail. Anyone know why?
Also, does anyone know how the hell this site works? It looks and sounds amazing!

Still looking too

I am trying to help my mom find a Wii for my sister in either the Twin Cities area or Rochester area in Minnesota. Anyone hear of upcoming shipments before the holidays. Yeah, we're procrastinates, but any help would be very appreciated.

I'm in the 46062 zip, would like to find one before January...

Anyone know where some might come in?

I am currently just calling and attempting to use itrackr.

FLYNNN said:
I'm not getting a conformation e-mail. Anyone know why?
Also, does anyone know how the hell this site works? It looks and sounds amazing!

Having the same problem... tried different email addresses, checked my spam folder. No confirmation email.

I suspect this service has gotten really popular for the Christmas season. They're probably just overloaded with requests. I'm going to keep trying.

target code

I found your blog yesterday. I went through all the suggestions as I've had zero luck. Anyway, I hit every Target and typed the code in. After hitting about 7-8 targets (im a traveling sales rep) the last one had yes for stock. It was exciting. I went and requested help and this lady confirmed the stock, called to ask where it was located in the back room, walked me back there, got the system, and walked me up to check out. Score! Thanks so much for the useful and effective info. I'd suggest to all to go to Target and type in the 207-25-0001 code. It worked great! thanks again!!

Wii IN Stock Sunday December 16th at Best Buy

It has been confirmed that the Sunday(12/16) ad for Best Buy has the Nintendo Wii advertised as “In Stock”. We have not seen the ad yet, but more than one source has confirmed the information. The ad shows a minimum of 21 units, in stock, per store. Plan ahead and get there early if you want to get a Wii this weekend.

Question?

I know of a local target that has 30 in stock right now. Confirmed by one of the employees and all. But he said they are holding them till sunday. Anyone think talking to the store manager might get me one? I think it is real nasty of them to hoard the wii's like that.

Back