Foooooooood!!!!

hash brownies

Welcome to KingBowser's Foooooood thread!:lol: I'm your host KiiiiingBOWSER!!!!!:lol:

*people cheering*

So, MJ, how long did you like Hash Brown, hm?

*A guy in the back-round yelled*

Is that a trick question?! Man, say something else than that! Sheesh...

*KingBowser turned around and snorted*

Humph.... *he threw a Bomb-omb*

KAAABLAMO!!!!!

................ So, you like hash browns, eh?:lol:

hash brownies

Welcome to KingBowser's Foooooood thread!:lol: I'm your host KiiiiingBOWSER!!!!!:lol:

*people cheering*

So, MJ, how long did you like Hash Brown, hm?

*A guy in the back-round yelled*

Is that a trick question?! Man, say something else than that! Sheesh...

*KingBowser turned around and snorted*

Humph.... *he threw a Bomb-omb*

KAAABLAMO!!!!!

................ So, you like hash browns, eh?:lol:

Welcome new guy, im Dave. Or DG. Or DG-X or camilo, or ugh i got many nick names.

I like hash browns too.:p

I just had to give away a sub way sandwhich to my cousin because im not hungry and it 12:05 am.

woah what a welcome O_O!

[SIZE=-1]Ingredients & Things Required To make Hash Brownies/Weed Cakes:[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]1 egg[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1/3 cup water[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1/3 cup organic coconut oil[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1 packaged brownie mix for 8”x 8”pan [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]4 grams of decent Moroccan Weed or better[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Notes:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]-This hash brownie recipe will produce 16 servings of high-powered brownies cut into a 4x4 pattern.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]-Organic coconut oil can be found at a lot of health food stores but, if not, simply use another oil with high fat-content.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Instructions:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1) Break and crush up your hashish as fine as possible. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]2) Pour the amount of oil needed that is found on the brownie mix package into a stainless steel pan over medium heat. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]3) Stir in the brown(or blonde/red if you’re lucky) hash slowly as the oil heats, never letting it get to the point where the oil is smoking or the hash starts to burn too much. Turn the heat to medium-low after 5 minutes and continue stirring gently for another 20 minutes. Let it cool after you have finished stirring it. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]4) Preheat the oven to 325° F while greasing the bottom of an 8”x 8” metal pan. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]5) Place the brownie mix, hash oil, egg & water into a mixing bowl and stir really well for over a minute. Place the mix into the pan and evenly distribute it throughout the pan with a spatula. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]6) Put them into the 325° F oven and bake them for 35-40 minutes in a conventional oven or 30-35 minutes in a convection oven. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]7) After they have cooked and cooled, use a spatula to trace along the sides of the brownie pan to separate it. Turn it over and flip it onto a plate, cutting sixteen equal brownie servings. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]There you have it, a simple & effective way to get stoned. Enjoy :D
[/SIZE]

woah what a welcome O_O!

[SIZE=-1]Ingredients & Things Required To make Hash Brownies/Weed Cakes:[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]1 egg[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1/3 cup water[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1/3 cup organic coconut oil[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1 packaged brownie mix for 8”x 8”pan [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]4 grams of decent Moroccan Weed or better[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Notes:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]-This hash brownie recipe will produce 16 servings of high-powered brownies cut into a 4x4 pattern.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]-Organic coconut oil can be found at a lot of health food stores but, if not, simply use another oil with high fat-content.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Instructions:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1) Break and crush up your hashish as fine as possible. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]2) Pour the amount of oil needed that is found on the brownie mix package into a stainless steel pan over medium heat. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]3) Stir in the brown(or blonde/red if you’re lucky) hash slowly as the oil heats, never letting it get to the point where the oil is smoking or the hash starts to burn too much. Turn the heat to medium-low after 5 minutes and continue stirring gently for another 20 minutes. Let it cool after you have finished stirring it. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]4) Preheat the oven to 325° F while greasing the bottom of an 8”x 8” metal pan. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]5) Place the brownie mix, hash oil, egg & water into a mixing bowl and stir really well for over a minute. Place the mix into the pan and evenly distribute it throughout the pan with a spatula. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]6) Put them into the 325° F oven and bake them for 35-40 minutes in a conventional oven or 30-35 minutes in a convection oven. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]7) After they have cooked and cooled, use a spatula to trace along the sides of the brownie pan to separate it. Turn it over and flip it onto a plate, cutting sixteen equal brownie servings. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]There you have it, a simple & effective way to get stoned. Enjoy :D
[/SIZE]

Ah so your showing the recipe huh? Well heres the recipe for sweet potato pie the DG way.
Ingredients

1 (1 pound) sweet potato
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup milk
2 eggs
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust

1.Boil sweet potato whole in skin for 40 to 50 minutes, or until done. Run cold water over the sweet potato, and remove the skin.
2.Break apart sweet potato in a bowl. Add butter, and mix well with mixer. Stir in sugar, milk, eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until mixture is smooth. Pour filling into an unbaked pie crust.
3.Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 55 to 60 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Pie will puff up like a souffle, and then will sink down as it cools.

Here king i gave you another recipe of the DG galore. Enjoy.:p

....... I got a.... special recipe of my own... It's called.... Uhhhhhhhhh.... Bowser's doo-daa... chicken breast.... Directions are:

Burn it. Above 3000000 degrees
Add a hint of lemon and there you have it.:D

(Man I stink):lol:

....... I got a.... special recipe of my own... It's called.... Uhhhhhhhhh.... Bowser's doo-daa... chicken breast.... Directions are:

Ah im going to try that king. Just need a oven that cooks that high...how long do i have to cook it??:lol:

Uhhhhh, two hours straight.:lol:

Yum I'm going to put some ice-cream on mine.

What are you talking about?

Back