For the FPS fans and enthusiasts

PersianCowboy

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
Oklahoma City
Wii Online Code
6258-4013-0776-5311
This thread is aimed at the hardcore First Person Shooter enthusiasts. I only want answers from the hardcore FPSer's only please.

Ok, this is the question, for all you FPS enthusiasts that have played Red Steel, what do you think of the game? I want to know if this game really stands up to the FPS standard. Is it a worthy game that you thoroughly enjoyed?

no personnaly i dont think it stands up as a really good fps any computer fps is much better. CSS kicks its ass all over the place, or halflife

When compared to computer FPS games, RedSteel is like playing Super Nintendo. Computer FPS games far outweigh what I've seen in the FPS field. I can't speak for the Xbox or anyother console because I have never played any FPS on consoles other than the Wii and computer. That is the reason that FarCry for the wii has disappointed me soooo much!!!

I don't think RedSteel is too bad. There were things that could be improved on. But I still would take Call Of Duty 3 over RedSteel any day!

It's worth playing really just for the insane bunny level - don't expect miracles, but it's a really enjoyable 10 hours. It's not as good as, for example, Enemy Territory, Duke Nukem 3D, or Blood, but it's certainly above average.

Played it, didn't like it at all. Not like a -real- FPS.

If you're looking for a good FPS, get Call of Duty 3. You can turn off dynamic aiming and the crosshair will always be in the middle, just like a computer FPS.

Nothing can compare to Counter Strike Source on the PC. That game pretty much has done everything right. And agreeing with csi, this game was so overhyped it was incredible. The way they made this game look in the commercials was not how it is in RL.

i think redsteel had the right idea but with the quirky turning while refocusing the curser back the center was annoying...call of duty had the right idea with less appealing graphics...they need a fusion of the 2..but the game was dissapointing to me imo. 5/10 =(

There's a game out there, Enemy Territory, that I play often. It's free to download, free to play, and awesome.

Classic Allies vs Axis, 5 classes, each upgradeable. Great real weapons (from MP40 to Bazookas) and always has lots of people playing. Check it out if you get the chance.

ET is pretty fun, but it would be slightly better if it was more realistic. Granted i know its free but so is Warrock, and its tons better [IMO]

mr_squish said:
There's a game out there, Enemy Territory, that I play often. It's free to download, free to play, and awesome.

Classic Allies vs Axis, 5 classes, each upgradeable. Great real weapons (from MP40 to Bazookas) and always has lots of people playing. Check it out if you get the chance.

What does that have to do with this topic?

Back