For those who whined about no Zelda Wii game at E3...

Bodine

Sonic expert
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Well you should've waited just ONE day to complaine because Miyamoto announced at the roundtable that a new Zelda is set for 2010. No demo was made because it's too early into development, so don't expect it to be out early next year. That's why it didn't get any time during the conference. He did show off an image though. Link facing the oppisite diraction, barely visable through the broken wall. But a little girl in a robe wearing a crystal necklace emitting a blue aura can be clearly seen.

Got the info from a friend of mine on twitter. I'm on a Wii ATM and can't post a link, so if someone else could I'd be grateful. :)

I know I know but, I love being hyped up, particularly about Zelda, and hearing about it like that didn't do anything for me. As I said somewhere else, I wanted some kind of epic scenery video (like the beginning of the Metroid one, with the sea and the clouds) leading up to something as simple as the Triforce, and then bang 2010 under it. That would have been enough for me. And that's not a lot!

While I didn't whine about it, I was extremely disappointed by the lack of a Wii Zelda at E3. Then I heard about this and saw the picture. Now I can't wait. Zelda is my favorite gaming series of all time, you can't expect me not to get excited.

While I didn't whine about it, I was extremely disappointed by the lack of a Wii Zelda at E3. Then I heard about this and saw the picture. Now I can't wait. Zelda is my favorite gaming series of all time, you can't expect me not to get excited.

Yeah, you never have to worry about Zelda games, they are always high quality products. Can't wait for the eventual announcement and release of this title.

Considering the nature of Zelda games, this probably won't be released till mid 2011.

Considering the nature of Zelda games, this probably won't be released till mid 2011.
I was thinking late 2010 myself. But if it's like Twilight Princess, early 2012.

i'm not expecting this one until after my birthday in March. cause all we saw was a picture, and heard was a few details about possible motionplus controls. who said they've even done anything with it yet? now way this will be coming till at least 2010

i'm not expecting this one until after my birthday in March. cause all we saw was a picture, and heard was a few details about possible motionplus controls. who said they've even done anything with it yet? now way this will be coming till at least 2010
They already announced it'd be coming out in 2010. But Zelda games have a long history of being pushed back to later dates.

another reason not to expect it soon. they tend to push back there best games. i hope Other M doesn't get pushed back

another reason not to expect it soon. they tend to push back there best games. i hope Other M doesn't get pushed back
Maybe not with both very talented Nintendo and Team Ninja working on it.

Usually pushing it back is a good thing. It means they're not going to rush it and make sure it's full quality.

while thats true it also disappoints and angers fans. then if its no good they get even angrier. thats what happenendwith Brawl. we all got pissed off about the wait then when the game comes out, half the population hates it. me, i love it. i'm just using that as an example

Back