Forecast Channel Live!

aight so youre 14 hours ahead of us in the US Midwest... good thing my last day of school was yesterday, so all I will do is just sit around and play my ds, or finish up my book

Damn you have it!

And I don't even have the Shop Channel (wii not online yet).

I have to ask you a question, does the forecast channel, includes south america?

YAY!

i got it..
but ide still rather use Foxtel digitals weather news channel though.....

Arcadium said:
I have to ask you a question, does the forecast channel, includes South America?

It's global dude, u can select a major city closest to you, in my case Brisbane in Queensland, Australia. I live about 25 minutes from Brisbane City, so it would be fairly accurate for me. Whats good about it though is that it has min-max like you'd expect, but it also has current temp, which is updated fairly regularly.

Sweet, I have been wondering when the Wii's features will start opening up.

I hope to get off work this morning and find a blue light.

I just updated this as well. I love the way it looks. I much rather look at the weather with my wii. :D

omgz its so... pretty :drool:

now all it needs is some animated radar maps and it would be nearly perfect

ack! I'm so jealous... :p I tried updating just now (2:24am) in CA
Nothing, I suppose I'll have to wait a few more hours.

geez its the freakin weather... If stuff like this keep people content and occupied then Nintendo will have no problem finding content, they just have to rewrite PC programs to run on the Wii. We all have access to Weather and News already, or you wouldn't be reading this post.

* sarcasm on* OMG OMG Nintendo just gave us a way to view something we have been able to view all this time for free!?! Sweet! *sarcasm off*

I'm starting to think if Nintendo bottled air, you'd buy it... and then cheer about how awesome it is to be able to buy Nintendo air.

And this isn't coming from a Nintendo hater, I love the Wii. But some of this useless support into multimedia would be better filled with DVD and CD support. You know... stuff gamers actually use.

Last edited:
Back