Forming Team

Hey Zanapher, I use HiCapMag/RA/BB on ALL loadouts except my proxy loadout. Been using that since I unlocked BB. Been working well so far... lol

i would use anova+acog/laser/reflex, ths silencer has to much recoil, heavy hitter, and bio booster

yup, his bro and cousin messing with him

That is getting annoying, I think we need to grab a new chat and only give out link over email on the forum, to clan members. Keep the other chat open as a sort of player trial chat. If the shenanigans persist that is.

yeah, HQ should create a virtual room with a password, and the authority to ban and block people.

your still banned pat, i cant access ur profile to ask u stuff.

I am not banned dude, like I said my patrick. for some reason bring people including myself to a patrick3, it is very annoying boo. No dude why would I hate you? I call you Junior just for kicks, i nickname many in clan chat, if I hate you I would just ignore :)

nah i like junior, but someone said u hate me? i was like pat's my best friend *****. lol

nah i like junior, but someone said u hate me? i was like pat's my best friend *****. lol

No dude it is all good, It takes alot for me to hate someone, aside from the whole liking the Yankees which shows your bad taste, we're all good. Yes I know Yankees have taken a half game lead over my Bosox, no need to mention. lol

oh yeah pat, the yanks are 1st in AL EAST. go Yanks. booo red sox
^
notice capitalization

gg earlier pat, unknown and goldie. i was getting some lag in those games, i always do when unknown hosts. i have been tryin to get on our chat, but now the password does not work. i copied and pasted it and nothing, so i cant get on to talk.

gg earlier pat, unknown and goldie. i was getting some lag in those games, i always do when unknown hosts. i have been tryin to get on our chat, but now the password does not work. i copied and pasted it and nothing, so i cant get on to talk.

Always a blast when the A-Train is rolling

Back