Forming Team

good games today! thanks a lot goldie and pat, i always do well with you guys.
AT LEVEL 51!!!!

ACE, you steal all my kills so i dislike playing with you lol JK

Thanks also ace, 51, and beyond.

I'm on a roll on a roll... like a Fat Woman at IHOP. Gettin that XP!!!!!!!!

WooHoo.. Level 49!!! I stayed up all night long to make up for what I missed all last week. That's dedication... And a little bit crazy heh.

Bolrae is out guys, hes selling his wii. look on the old chat room.

Attachments

• random.JPG
    random.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 144
So hey, I know your prerequisite to join is level 45 or something, but I was wondering if my alt acct with a KDR of 3.1+ as a level 18 with barely 5 hours of playing time could join or if I should wait until a higher level. lol

I wanna join the clan soo bad i will show what i got my Fc: well its in my profile but please let me join im good and im kindaa lv 42 but come on im good i can killl and i have a lust to kill:crazy::crazy::crazy::devil::devil::eek:ut:

Well main is almost up to 2 for KDR, but I started my alt when my main was level 54 so there is no messing around on that one. I would like to get it to 3.5-4. Just need better guns.

3.5 to 4 haha. Damn man. I nudged mine up to 2.14 after my XPathon last night and that was hard enough to accomplish!!!

Oh no Bolrae :-( Dammit to hell!

Last edited:
mines is a pathetic 1.34 inplay heroes and i always go after the hero i dont care about dying my amin goal is to kill the hero thats why its pathetic

Back