Forum Police....

Brawny said:
Gah, if you're talking about me......... where's the ban?

am I a cop or a rat? I'm confused.
You're whats known as
RAT COP
police_mouse.jpg

true story.
Couldn't resist

A rat?
Were just saving the forum from an overclutter of crap caused by people like you. However, Loose is right. If you going to tell people to search at least have evidence

KTHXBAI

dakuda said:
That being said, I have my own forum (100,000+ member/3.5 million post) to help run, and don't worry too much about that BS here.

Threads: 394,094, Posts: 3,674,927, Members: 106,642 - I think he's telling the truth.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
dakuta i appologize for the behavior of some members on here :blush2:

The biggest problem here is that most of the membership consists of kids. They are immature. Such is life. I teach high school for a living, I think I know how immature they can be.

Sometimes it tends to be a bit ridiculous here, but it is not my forum so I do not worry about it.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
dakuta i appologize for the behavior of some members on here :blush2:

lol....why can't you ever say who you're talking about?

@ Mike. Lol, that's great. Where's it from?

dakuda said:
The biggest problem here is that most of the membership consists of kids. They are immature. Such is life. I teach high school for a living, I think I know how immature they can be.

Sometimes it tends to be a bit ridiculous here, but it is not my forum so I do not worry about it.

thanks for me being immiture rant (i go to high-scool)

Can you list the forum police that you dont like?

Brawny said:
lol....why can't you ever say who you're talking about?

@ Mike. Lol, that's great. Where's it from?
Google images :]

On topic, yeah, alotta people can treat others harsh when it's the likes of making a thread that's already been made, or accidently double posting for the first time (haven't got any examples but, I've seen it happen). I must admit, the odd occasion I will complain about a thread being made for a millionth time, but usually it's due to having a bad day or something similar, not due to having any problems with the member.
Other then PM'ing a mod whenever you have a problem with someone, try not to start an argument with the poster or thread starter, and report the thread, 'cause getting yourself into Flame Wars won't help you, whereas ignoring the situation (only when the situation isn't too drastic towards you) and reporting the thread, the thread will be locked, if needed to a mod will contact that member, and then people can live on peacefully. :)

Cpt.McCloud said:
Can you list the forum police that you dont like?

I second that, but anyways, I'm pretty much 100% sure I'm one of the people he considers a rat/police around here, I'm always telling people to search and use the officials, but I do it the right way, by telling them when the old thread was made and giving them the link if I can.

By the way, I almost know that mods aren't gonna tell you if you're one of the badduns or not, because that will just cause arguments, 'beef' and countless amount of PM's to them. :) so, I wouldn't expect an answer.

When you mow the lawn, you avoid the place they are standing. They become scared, and will not venture out into the short grass.

Back