Fps go down the drain on the wii

NHLspl09 said:
you relize theres also 365 days(not considering leap year) in a year right,dont act like theres 10 and start complaining about the number of games.
please:yesnod:

The biggest problem that wii has is 365 days a year isn't good for wii players.

Imagine Nintendo making only 1 mario for Gamecube (mario sunshine)
Imagine nintendo making 2 crappy zelda and then 1 good one but then wii version is better.
Imagine Metroid prime 1 being so good but 2 suxed ass.

if samething happens for wii, we won't be able to see mario other than mario galaxy, and then so on.

we need better vision. Nintendo takes too much time on making 1 game and lack thirth party to make good games for them.

Call of Duty 3
Farcry: Vengeance
Red Steel
Metroid prime 3 Corruption
Disaster - Day of Crisis
Resident Evil - Umbrella Chronicles

Not to talk about another upcoming Metroid game

Buy all those and you'll have enough fps to get through i think ;)

Imagine Nintendo making only 1 mario for Gamecube (mario sunshine)
Imagine nintendo making 2 crappy zelda and then 1 good one but then wii version is better.
Imagine Metroid prime 1 being so good but 2 suxed ass.

if samething happens for wii, we won't be able to see mario other than mario galaxy, and then so on.

we need better vision. Nintendo takes too much time on making 1 game and lack thirth party to make good games for them.

Shoo from forum pathetic excuse for a sony / Microsoft fanboy, you obviously dont have a clue what a good game is and if you knew, you still wouldnt admit it cause your probably just another cs-noob.

"we need better vision. Nintendo takes too much time on making 1 game and lack thirth party to make good games for them."

i love they spend so much time, money, etc. to make a game like super smash bros., which will be fun up until the next generation of systems comes out, you don't toss it after a couple weeks of play

lordsknightn said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i see the long list now

Sorry if this has been posted (cant be bothered to check)
but that 1 great, no amazingly excellent holy game is the game i would die for and should be enough gaming pleasure for any man or woman alive FOREVER.

Ashenshugar said:
Call of Duty 3
Red Steel
Disaster - Day of Crisis

Shoo from forum pathetic excuse for a sony / Microsoft fanboy, you obviously dont have a clue what a good game is and if you knew, you still wouldnt admit it cause your probably just another cs-noob.
none of them are any good as i have heard

can people cry more on this thread please?

honestly, good FPS's don't exist on consoles - not even gears of war was that great in my opinion simply because it's a console - and a controller on an FPS isn't good.

Quake wars on the PC shall be good, but its an FPS so it shouldnt be on a console.

I brought a wii for the obvious (mario, super smash bros and so forth). If you brought a wii for FPS's then take it back... because it will be a very long time if at all until a good one arrives

DigestiveBiscuit said:
can people cry more on this thread please?

honestly, good FPS's don't exist on consoles - not even gears of war was that great in my opinion simply because it's a console - and a controller on an FPS isn't good.

Quake wars on the PC shall be good, but its an FPS so it shouldnt be on a console.

I brought a wii for the obvious (mario, super smash bros and so forth). If you brought a wii for FPS's then take it back... because it will be a very long time if at all until a good one arrives
i've already said that i bought the wii for zelda. mario and brawl type games but u always need a game thats good but different like madden

lordsknightn said:
none of them are any good as i have heard

Well, if you werent so blind, you would know that neither Disaster nor Resident Evil have come out yet. You are just making bitchy assumptions. Just get an Xbox 360.

Ashenshugar said:
Call of Duty 3
Red Steel
Disaster - Day of Crisis

Did u just list those crappy games(except RE and Metroid) and say they are too good for u?
and call me sony/MS fanboy?
u r so pathetic.
Not only because u call those pathetic games ur favorites, and also thinking that whoever doesn't like those crappy games are anti-nintendo.

DigestiveBiscuit said:
i know i plan on getting that
crazii_for_wii said:
Well, if you werent so blind, you would know that neither Disaster nor Resident Evil have come out yet. You are just making bitchy assumptions. Just get an Xbox 360.
i wanted the wii to get nintendo games:smilewinkgrin: not to get fps games but you need one thing that is just different
JoonKimDDS said:
Did u just list those crappy games(except RE and Metroid) and say they are too good for u?
and call me sony/MS fanboy?
u r so pathetic.
Not only because u call those pathetic games ur favorites, and also thinking that whoever doesn't like those crappy games are anti-nintendo.
i can tell u one thing that is bad about each one besides metroid and far cry and resident evil is too bloody, ive never heard of disaster whatever and COD3 has NO MULTIPLAYER

Last edited:
lordsknightn said:
i know i plan on getting that

i wanted the wii to get nintendo games:smilewinkgrin: not to get fps games but you need one thing that is just different
the one thing that u r talking about....
I think it will be RE umbrella chronicle or DQ swords.
Those two are my waiting list for wii that wasn't made by Nintendo.

JoonKimDDS said:
the one thing that u r talking about....
I think it will be RE umbrella chronicle or DQ swords.
Those two are my waiting list for wii that wasn't made by Nintendo.
i didn't want to make this a :ee5k: serious matter:ee5k: like nintendo has bad fps games, i just want one good one and then have that over with just if someone comes and wants to play an fps. i'm not a :eek:ut: :drool: :tard: who just plays fps games because i rarely play them much (in fact i dont even have one and all the thoughts about those games are what i heard people say and think is true).

Honestly the best FPS shooter which isnt really a shooter is elebits! and i'm serious...i just rented it, been playing over the past few days...if only red steel had these controls...seriously it is amazing the controls! the itself is a little too kiddy for my taste but my god the controls are amazing for a FPS!!! rent it or play it and you'll know what i mean...so i mean FPS on the wii def. could work, just need to follow elebits control scheme :)

Back