Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

:OOOOOO

you guys scare me. This show is crap. LMFAO.....

Meh, I will say it's will smith in his prime though (forgot who said that up there).... that just says his new stuff is bad....

I was never one for old-school comedies like that though...

omg i love this show!!!!! i actually record every episode on my TEVO or whatever you call it. i have it full right now actually. :lol:

i need to sit down and watch them

I watch this sitcom every night on nick@nite. It's a great show with a unique story and wonderful comedy that will keep you laughing out loud through a whole episode.
Here is a compilation of Carlton's numerous Carlton dances performances:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKlxjbhB9HE[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
yeah its a pretty good show. But I dont watch nearly as much as I use to. Instead im usually watching adult swim when its on. Now thats got some great shows! Family Guy, Futurama, and BLEACH!....okay sorry I got a little off topic :lol: But I think Ive seen most of the episodes....I do want to see the last one! Like WTF happens :lol:

Last edited:
Joe said:
But I think Ive seen most of the episodes....I do want to see the last one! Like WTF happens :lol:
Not much. Will got his apt. Everybody moves out. Jeffrey goes back to england. When the show is like seconds before over, Will turns off the living room light as he is leaving the house. Then Carlton runs out of the bathroom :lol: . I'm pretty sure that's the last episode.

tijuana1 said:
Not much. Will got his apt. Everybody moves out. Jeffrey goes back to england. When the show is like seconds before over, Will turns off the living room light as he is leaving the house. Then Carlton runs out of the bathroom :lol: . I'm pretty sure that's the last episode.

Ya it is.

And the carlton dance made the show.

tijuana1 said:

hmmm that sounds quite boring :(

It somewhere around 8 years. But it would be WAY to difficult for a reunion episode!

Back