Who eles likes My Chemical Romance besides me?

Evanescence is okay and I like My Chemical Romance to an extent. Linkin Park and Disturbed are two of my favorites.

My Chemical Romance is aweful. They sold out hard and turned into crap. Plus I remember seeing them at a show in Iowa and they started starting **** about Slipknot.

Not exactly the best state to do that in.

Slipknot suck...
Interestingly though (by interestingly I mean "not interestingly") my friends at college started a joke-band called TripNoose. They were terrible but quite funny. Although they were nothing like a metal band - and nothing like slipknot, so god knows why they chose that name? Luckily they never played any gigs...
Its all subjective with musical opinions.

Except mine. I am right.

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Slipknot suck...
Interestingly though (by interestingly I mean "not interestingly") my friends at college started a joke-band called TripNoose. They were terrible but quite funny. Although they were nothing like a metal band - and nothing like slipknot, so god knows why they chose that name? Luckily they never played any gigs...
Its all subjective with musical opinions.

Except mine. I am right.

I'm not a big slipknot fan either but they have sold more records than the Tux wearing emo crew MCR ever will.

Back