friend codes for project m (ssbb) wifi safe version

Just started playing, I'm pretty good at Mario, I think.
Even though my mains were Toon Link and Kirby, Kirby isn't there and I haven't got control of Toon Link yet, which I think is Young Link, but I dunno.
0861-5247-7801

Haven't actually tested out the wifi yet, so maybe it'll lag alot...

I'm a veteran P:M player, so if you're lookin' to test that there Mario of yours I'd say I'm an adequate enough opponent. Feel free t' add me bro. 3007-7819-5661

From what I gather, P:M Toon is essentially Young Link but superior. Better tools like havin' KO moves besides D-air, that new F-smash, and improved moves overall like with U-Smash or D-tilt.

Lag depends on the player with the worst connection, as well as how far apart they are. Two good connections one state away runs pretty smoothly; playin' with people overseas can even be bearable if both'a their internet providers are fantastic.

I'm a veteran P:M player, so if you're lookin' to test that there Mario of yours I'd say I'm an adequate enough opponent. Feel free t' add me bro. 3007-7819-5661From what I gather, P:M Toon is essentially Young Link but superior. Better tools like havin' KO moves besides D-air, that new F-smash, and improved moves overall like with U-Smash or D-tilt. Lag depends on the player with the worst connection, as well as how far apart they are. Two good connections one state away runs pretty smoothly; playin' with people overseas can even be bearable if both'a their internet providers are fantastic.
I added ya

Add me WIFISAFE PM only

friend code: 0820-5973-8768

reply your code and i'll add you. hope we can play :)

One can never have enough P:M players' friend codes. Add me and we'll most certainly be playin' soon.

3007-7819-5661

I added pretty much everyone on this thread.

KNIFE: 2495-6381-7971

I added pretty much everyone on this thread.

KNIFE: 2495-6381-7971
... Considering you posted that at 2:31 AM where I am, we're probably not in the same timezone.

But, since you added me, and you claim to have Project M, I'll add you back. plz stay active new P:M player

how is the lag for everyone else?

Depends on distance between players. I have a semi-decent connection and live in New York, so I reckon the lag between a Michigan inhabitant and I wouldn't be unbearable. Assumin' your connection isn't bad.

Care t' find out right now? >_>

Alright, Project M did a decent job of making stages neutral, but there still are stupid ones. Please don't choose those.

EDIT: Fountain of Dreams? FOUNTAIN OF DREAMS IN A MOTHER****ING FFA?! AND WITHOUT THE FOUNTAIN OF DREAMS THEME?!

Last edited:
Back