Project M Discussion Thread

Dang. If only my english was better. Something about backing it up etc. Too late now, but for next time.

I had a loooooot of files, Captain. I was able to redo all the music I had along with the in-game name changes. Costumes are gonna be even longer. Special custom stages and both screen select as well need to be updated.
-----------------

Oh sweet Jesus, Ganondorf got the reflector (and floaty) thing I wanted in exchange of his Warlock Punch. But I guess I can kinda hold DTaunt for it if I ever needed to use it. Kinda hard on WiiChucks mid-game.

Also how awesome is All-Star Stock?

No one's playing it anymore anyway... Besides the ones who don't have a Wii U or the ones who play super competitively.
----------------

Can't access Brawl Vault... Server overload...

No one's playing it anymore anyway... Besides the ones who don't have a Wii U or the ones who play super competitively.

I prefer P:M to Smash 4, truth be told... but P:M has less characters and isn't new 'n shiny (anymore). I'll return to it one day though.

Unless it dies, in which case I will cry.

Well then. I might get back into playing smash a bit more earnestly again (instead of hustling and spectating lol) and don't yet have the resources for melee and PM netplay, so PM servers seem to be where I'm going.

So who's still around for this?

I might be, but time will probably be a hassle. I can barely find enough for Smash 4 as is.

If I find you on WiiChat in the middle of the night on weekends, I'll probably PM you if I can.

Back