Funniest Movie

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
what do guys think the funniest movie is?
i think the funniest movie would be "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back"
because jay always acts hella dumb hahaha.:lol:

Not really one for the "funny" movies....as mainstream "funny" is usually just stupid....

If someone says Napolean Dynamite...I'll shoot em. It was good the second time....but 3-infinity are agony, as well as the first.

Brawny said:
Not really one for the "funny" movies....as mainstream "funny" is usually just stupid....

If someone says Napolean Dynamite...I'll shoot em. It was good the second time....but 3-infinity are agony, as well as the first.
i dont really like n. dynamite because the movie is quite and the guy moves too slow and its irritating. :sick:

hmm well i don't really know what the funniest movies i've seen(allthough kevin smith's ones are high up there) but my favourite movie that falls under the humour genre would be old school

i thought the movie was funny the first time,(it was never released in theaters in canada) and so i rented it, then everyone did at my school and started talking about it like 9 billion times

but nacho libre wasn't funny it kinda resembled napolean

Borat was hilarious. I rarely ever buy movies...but I had to buy this one.

Almost Heroes has always been my favorite movie.

Don't be a Menace..loved it when I was about 13.

I thought NP was funny the second time I watched it. The first, I was just clueless, I have never seen a big screen movie be so...unproduced haha.

Back