Your luckiest/funniest goal ever...

DAVIDV99

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2007
What is your luckiest/funniest goal for SPC on wifi or any other mode? For me it would have to be when I was playing wifi, and i think the other dude was winning. The goalie had the ball and i have a bomb :yesnod:. The goalie passed the ball to birdo i think and right when birdo tried to lob it, i used the bomb and it blew up and the ball flew in his net. Funniest and luckiest thing ever for me. You have any stories?

Grubby_ said:
u suck i can own u anyday

dude, dont flame.....

my "unluckiest goal" was when there were alot of people near my net, my goalie didnt catch the ball entirely so i went to pick it up using another character but ended up kicking inside my net :sick:

yeah mine would prob be that i was using Shyguy's power up and i rammed EVERYONE on the field. except for luigi. and instead of running in. i was going to megastrike. but then the goalie jump kicked me. passed it to DK and then he megastriked me :( i only caught 1 :(

This is more lucky I was losing by one goal and the last 5 seconds I thought I'd just kick it with hammer bro and it went in. I ended up losing in overtime.

The best goal that I have done is using Diddy and just jumping over the keep and walk into the goal. I have done this a few times but haven't figured out the timing completely though.

My brother was playing with me as a guest for the first time. Hes 12 and has only played strikers a few times. We were tied with 3 sec to go and he kicked it from the half field line for goal.

I was facing some guy on the 3rd round, it was 2-1 and I was loosing. With 0.7 seconds on the clock I shoot one in on the side and score.

i don't play by luck, i think a well planned goal give me more satisfaction than a lucky roll in goal, cuz that didn't prove anything beside you got lucky

some idiot was constantly trying to jump his toads over my goalkeeper. So after 2 rounds of this crap i was pissed off because this kind of stuff, when done continually, makes the game no fun.

so i released a chomp because i had no defense around, and it fell right on top of the goalie and his toad and knocked them both over as the ball just slowly rolled into the goal.....ugh

penguinphil said:
some idiot was constantly trying to jump his toads over my goalkeeper....

same thing happened to me today...
that's what he did the whole time.. and i lost the game.. :sick:

Back