Theres too many cheap moves in this game!

mushy_peas said:
why the hell should he not touch the gam again? because hes not very good?

i give it a week before you get banned grubby

idc if i get banned, is a forum..there's not only 1 msc forum.
so ban me if u want lmfao, i'm so scared

Grubby_ said:
idc if i get banned, is a forum..there's not only 1 msc forum.
so ban me if u want lmfao, i'm so scared

if you didn't care about being here, you wouldn't be...

why don't you post your msc friend code so we can all whoop your ass?

u know, u should write a e-mail to next level game and tell them about it, maybe there will be a new patch for the game so they can balance things out.

So the hammer spam is what I keep getting beat with or when ghost flys away with the ball. I am a noob. I have had the game for about 2 days and havent played much. To do these moves do you use the d pad? I only plan to use these moves when un skilled players have to resort to nothing but these moves witch kinda sucks, but besides that a good online effort from Nintendo.

I'm getting better as it is 104 outside here and Strikers is a good way to spend a day. I had 3 wins yesterday. that mole dude is getting on my nerves though

@the fifth and Big will

your probably too aggressive don't just run in and try tackling them. For the mole you can wait a little and he burrows and when he comes up you smash him. As for hammer bros, he is really not a problem for me anymore. Like i said before be patient and after like 3 of the hammer smashes just tackle him you need to be patient and not super aggressive.

No i was playing the fifth and he is good at the game, but he just doesnt use his items.

i think its pretty fair, i cant stand it when people use hammer spam etc over and over but you just need to learn how to tackle it.
im pretty good online, 50 wins 28losses this season
ranked about 167 in europe

I agree with the Hammer spam. I've faced so many people who use it, I know the perfect moment to counter it so it never works on me anymore. People who use Toad to try and jump over my Kritter.....always get tackled and then I laugh :lol:

RedFox said:
I agree with the Hammer spam. I've faced so many people who use it, I know the perfect moment to counter it so it never works on me anymore. People who use Toad to try and jump over my Kritter.....always get tackled and then I laugh :lol:

Yea I love watching my goalie destroy people trying 2 get last him.

there are a lot of ways to prevent those moves, it seems you are definetely a novice at it..

look when one lob passes, do you see the big circle in the ground determining where the ball is going to land?....ok, stand below that circle with one of you characters and press A for passing the ball to one of your fellows, or B for shooting at the arc of your opponents.. you may also hit the one who will receive the ball.

to prevent the low low coward goals like Toad's jumping over the goalie, just hit the little guy before he gets there, or shake the wiimote to make your goalie react and hit him...

also you do not need to have the ball to shoot it, if its' loose and one of your characters is near just press A to pass it or B to shoot...
instead of passing back and forth(opponent may intercept ball) I suggest you charge the ball before hand in your side of the court and the pass it to one of your characters who pass really well and then if the ball is white (charged) let him pass it to the other side of the court to one of your good shooters, and tilt the control stick to where the goalie is not standing for the ball to make a curve and go straight for the arc.

If you have Donkey Kong and you have his special ability and he is standing near the goalie while the goalie has the ball, use it and the ball will sometimes go staright to the arc making a goal. if the goalie passes the ball to a near defender of his, and the arc is left open while you have a guy near him, slide to the ball and qickly press B for him to shoot the ball immediately to the arc.
When your oppenent uses the mega strikes and you weren't able to stop him (items or hitting) just shake the Nunchuck maniacally while the meter's onscreen and you'll mess up his shots.

one more thing: when using a sidekick and you wanna make a super goal, try making it by pressing B and when you see an opponent approaching, press down on the d pad to hit them.. this way you faked them, do it until there's no one to harm you and then keep B press to perform the super strike. I hope this helps and leads you to victories over those cheaters and disconnectors who don't know they lose points, but by the end of the day they know they are losers and cheaters anyway.

by the way if you doubt me, I am in the rank 40's but that's because I haven't played a lot today, yesterday I was in the 20's..I have like 90 somthing wins and 30 loses for this week

Last edited:
TJSM said:
there are a lot of ways to prevent those moves, it seems you are definetely a novice at it..

look when one lob passes, do you see the big circle in the ground determining where the ball is going to land?....ok, stand below that circle with one of you characters and press A for passing the ball to one of your fellows, or B for shooting at the arc of your opponents.. you may also hit the one who will receive the ball.

to prevent the low low coward goals like Toad's jumping over the goalie, just hit the little guy before he gets there, or shake the wiimote to make your goalie react and hit him...

also you do not need to have the ball to shoot it, if its' loose and one of your characters is near just press A to pass it or B to shoot...
instead of passing back and forth(opponent may intercept ball) I suggest you charge the ball before hand in your side of the court and the pass it to one of your characters who pass really well and then if the ball is white (charged) let him pass it to the other side of the court to one of your good shooters, and tilt the control stick to where the goalie is not standing for the ball to make a curve and go straight for the arc.

If you have Donkey Kong and you have his special ability and he is standing near the goalie while the goalie has the ball, use it and the ball will sometimes go staright to the arc making a goal. if the goalie passes the ball to a near defender of his, and the arc is left open while you have a guy near him, slide to the ball and qickly press B for him to shoot the ball immediately to the arc.
When your oppenent uses the mega strikes and you weren't able to stop him (items or hitting) just shake the Nunchuck maniacally while the meter's onscreen and you'll mess up his shots.

one more thing: when using a sidekick and you wanna make a super goal, try making it by pressing B and when you see an opponent approaching, press down on the d pad to hit them.. this way you faked them, do it until there's no one to harm you and then keep B press to perform the super strike. I hope this helps and leads you to victories over those cheaters and disconnectors who don't know they lose points, but by the end of the day they know they are losers and cheaters anyway.

by the way if you doubt me, I am in the rank 40's but that's because I haven't played a lot today, yesterday I was in the 20's..I have like 90 somthing wins and 30 loses for this week

I love it

Back