Game servers down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now get back t' the topic ya trigger-happy smart asses, 'lest I get trigger happy with the delete post button.

You play Goldeneye? When the servers are back online, i'll polish my Masterton, fill my backpack with some neat proximity-mines and we'll have a nice meet-and-greet :)

It's on!!

Orb...You proxyton? ewwwww... cheap! You aren't related to <KWAEL> by any chance are you?! :lol:
...when the servers come back up! (Gotta stay on topic!)

<KWAEL> is definitely on my hitlist, probably top 5! Together with Disco and Luigi!
Don't know proxyton, mostly i play as 0rb, sometimes the Prophet.

Ofcourse, beïng on-topic, when the servers are back online!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, some posts seem to be missing. I must of gotten a Nuke killstreak.

Oh, and to be "on topic"... the servers are still down. Yep, sure are. And so are all the warnings. Keep all the generic Goldeneye chatter out of this thread amigos. This is the last warning, so please do heed it unless your fixing for infractions.

is definitely on my hitlist, probably top 5! Together with Disco and Luigi!
Who... Me? Not me... Right?So after almost 2 years, I finally make lvl 56. LEGITIMATELY. I and my two young daughters high five each other and I feel a sense of relief and excitement. FINALLY, THE IVANA SPEC R IS MINE!!Two days later, servers go down. I'm kinda... Not. Happy.

:yikes: OMG! WTF! That is ridiculous! Are you serious! That is insane! I can't believe it! No way! How the heck did that happen?! You got to 56 and the servers went down?! I knew there were too many 56's in this game! See what happens when we exceed the max amount! It's all YOUR fault! WOW! :ee5k:

hehe...actually don't worry...I bet we'll be back up and running in no time! You can check a number of websites (listed in above posts if you haven't seen them) to view the status of the servers coming back up. If you need some counseling time to talk, I am here. My going rate is $25.00 per hour; very reasonable.

I'll pay you in Cheetos. I find this form of payment fair and equitable. I'll just keep trying to log on every now and again. But yes, RIGHT AFTER I attained 56. This is yet another reason that I hate NY right now.

Still on topic....

Do you really live in NY? If so, have you been directly impacted by the hurricane in any way (besides gaming)?

*Pops his head in*

Play something else?

I live in Texas. Hurricanes aren't usually that big a deal down here unless they get above a Category 2. Of course, in NY/NJ they don't know how to cope. And I just realized that you're in Tampa, so I just realized that I'm preaching to the choir. EDIT: Dbloke, NO.

Kids games can be fun as well.

Ok maybe not most the ones on current gen and last gen, but still

Back on topic: I am actually glad that the server problems isn't just with me. I was about to chunk my wifi router into the street.

Temper temper, throwing things dont make them work,

Hitting them does

Or turning it off and on again

I reset my modem 5 or 6 times. I'm surprised the thing still works. And I did bang on it a little last night (no, not like that, you pervert).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back