Game systems and Pop comparisons

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Well i hope this hasnt been done yet, its a kind of weird comparison and I'll probably get some "love" for this but here we go

Coke: Nintendo Wii
Pepsi: Ps3

I have these like that because, Coke and Pepsi have been around for a while ( Nintendo and Sony ) and I believe coke was out long before pepsi was. As was nintendo out before sony.

Pepsi comes along and becomes a threat to coke. Coke comes out with new ideas for pop. Pepsi copies them in a slight way. Sony copying the Wii.
ex. like vanilla coke, coke with lime, black cherry vanilla coke etc

Pepsi trys to go out of the box and invent their own kind of pop instead of copying coke, but fails. PEPSI BLUE.....sony has the BLU-RAY DISC which hasnt failed yet..but could be heading that way.

Coke clearly is the best choice to go with, as is Nintendo but some prefer the taste of pepsi over coke...sony.

What kind of Pop would microsoft be..well maybe a mountain dew although that doesnt make much sense in my comparisons because pepsi makes mountain dew.

So as sony and microsoft battle it out and try to out do each other, they forget about nintendo. Pepsi has mad adds going now and I havent seen a coke one in a while. Pepsi is trying to sell their product more but its really just collecting dust, while coke outsells it, without doing much flashy stuff.

I kind of ran all over the place with all this but I had the right idea in mine...any thoughts from you guys?

ps may be my worst thread ever..who knows though...:arf:

i like it so true sony has all ways been like tht and for som reason ppl (excuse for the way i say ths)are always on sonys dick nintendo deserves the credit for gaming being ths popular no else

Though I have given up all pop recently I have to say. I was a pepsi fan over coke so I don't really like this anology. Though I was how you say a sony loyalist before but I think Nintendo hit it on the button this generation.

I may still buy the other 2 systems later this year or next year.

I loved Pepsi Blue. It got discontinued. :( But I did get sick drinking it once. </useless facts>

I'm a Pepsi fan though...:lol: . However Wii all the Way baby. Great analogy. And yeah people should stop sucking Sony's you know what because if it weren't for Nintendo videogames would only be played by a small group of people.

Wow i never thought anyone would like it. thx though, and yeah i did trail off a lot but thx again.

I'd go something more like this (mostly since I like Nintendo and hate Coca-Cola.. come to think of it, I don't like Pepsi either);
Nintendo - Mountain Dew; I can't get enough of this stuff! Give me MORE!
Sony - Mello Yello; for when you can't find any Mountain Dew.
Microsoft - Barqs Root Beer; the only people I know who like the Xbox, also happen to like this kind of root beer. I hate root beer, in all it's variations.

Back