Gameing Fantasy

Abanoub

Smexi Egyptian ^_^
Aug 3, 2007
Egypt
What games wold you like to see on the wii?

I want Halo to be on the wii it would be AWESOME.
and dead to rights ^_^

A good mech game, like a realistic simulator game, not Transformers or Mechassault.

I would hate it if Halo was on the Wii. I would like Battlefield to be on the Wii.

manufan15 said:
I would hate it if Halo was on the Wii. I would like Battlefield to be on the Wii.

well halo would be awesome with da controllers, why would u NOt wanted on the wii

Abanoub said:
well halo would be awesome with da controllers, why would u NOt wanted on the wii

Because theres nothing special about it. Just another unorigional game. Hmmm I know!! Let's put aliens and humans in a war!! No one's thought of that before! Don't flame me, I mean its just my opinion, but I think Halo's just ok.

I would love to see a killer7 port to wii, just because the aiming is the hardest part of the game with a normal analog controller :(
Or a third max payne game.

Flagel said:
I would love to see a killer7 port to wii, just because the aiming is the hardest part of the game with a normal analog controller :(
Or a third max payne game.

ya that is the best idea i've heard today

manufan15 said:
Because theres nothing special about it. Just another unorigional game. Hmmm I know!! Let's put aliens and humans in a war!! No one's thought of that before! Don't flame me, I mean its just my opinion, but I think Halo's just ok.
u make a decent point

so sode anyone think gohst squad has the potential to beat halo

mushroomedmario said:
no more heroes>killer7

(opinionated)

I agree it looks better, and the concept of free roaming assassin is a good one, but I haven't played no more heroes yet (and I doubt you have)

I dunno, I personally think there are enough sports games and enough mario games.
What about an adventure game? anyone remember broken sword?
Where you search around the screen and stuff like that.

um.. no.. so wat about my ahlo idea. do u think gohst squad could crush it on the wii

NO

i don't like halo, too me it seems like just an average game, but in terms of sales(the only reason i have some interesting in it is because i loved red vs blue)
halo>everything else

Back