Games you wish wii had

supanova said:
One of those Road Rash games had the best soundtrack. I can't remember which one but I remember Soundgarden on there.
Road Rash 3DO was the first with that soundtrack. I'd love to see 3DO on VC someday.

I desperately want Pilotwings 64 though, Mystical Ninja 64 and a Bionic Commandos game would be cool too.

Blast Corps would be a great game for VC but as it was by Rare i doubt it will appear.

vjmeht said:
Sega Saturn's Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

The Sega Saturn had so many good games that nobody ever played due to the system's unpopularity here in the US. I'd also like to see these Saturn titles:

1. Saturn Bomberman (if you could get 10 player support and a wide level that takes advantage of widescreen 480p, that would be awesome)
2. Legend of Oasis
3. Panzer Dragoon Saga
4. Radiant Silvergun
5. Soviet Strike

Games i would like for the Wii is

- Assassin's Creed
- COD4
- Socom

Tetris, Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Beavis and butthead(for sega), and Scooby Doo Mysteries(Also for sega)

hal2814 said:
The Sega Saturn had so many good games that nobody ever played due to the system's unpopularity here in the US. I'd also like to see these Saturn titles:

1. Saturn Bomberman (if you could get 10 player support and a wide level that takes advantage of widescreen 480p, that would be awesome)
2. Legend of Oasis
3. Panzer Dragoon Saga
4. Radiant Silvergun
5. Soviet Strike

If only the console itself wasn't so awful, Sega might have stood a chance against Sony. They eventually got it right with the Dreamcast, but by then it was too late...

Bliss said:
Games i would like for the Wii is

- Assassin's Creed
- COD4
- Socom

You know, they'll probably be out on VC before Goldeneye. :lol:

Star Wars - Super Return of the Jedi (SNES)
Super Mario All Stars (SNES)
Road Rush (Mega Drive)
Sonic And Knuckles (Mega Drive)
Duck Hunt - Hogal Alley (NES) #Compatible with wiimote#
Metal Slug{all of them} (SNK)

naisatoh said:
Would like to see Contra come to the US Virtual Console..

I've seen a dozen of these threads, and I've got to say.. you went almost a whole page without anyone mentioning Smash Bros.. and still no mention of Mario RPG (until now.. sorta). That's gotta be some sort of record somewhere..

Having Mario RPG would be awsome. i hear it is in the works now but still no release date. i personally cant wait.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles(Genesis)
Sonic CD (SEGA CD *I know, I know*)
Drakkhen (SNES)

Halo 1 2 3
CoD4
Assassains Creed
Rock Band
Ratchet and Clank Future
KH3
FFXIII
StarCraft II
Halo Wars
etc
etc
etc

I don't care what Nintendo releases. I'm playing lottery odds here. If they launch 5 games a week we'll get at least one kick ass game a month. If they launch 2 games a week we are in for a sh!tty ride.

Back