Ganon has triforce

Matt11

Proud Wii Owner
Dec 16, 2006
Dublin - Eire
Wii Online Code
7883-3897-0189-4106
Why the hell does ganon have the triforce on his hand giving him the power of the gods, are the gods just stupid? I haven't played any games before TP so I'm totally new to this...

Don't insult the Gods dude....
=P
Anyways, We're not exactly sure. I believe its one of two reasons...

1. He stole it from the original person who was supopsed to obtain the Triforce of Power.
2. He was the person that recieved the Triforce of Power.

I dont believe in any Zelda game, they specify how or why he gets the Triforce of Power.

lol yeah he's a ***** aint he!, he keeps comming back centurys at a time! You would think that the gods would of learnt by now.

All this is revealed in OoT how he gets the Triforce of Power, when Link opens the door to the sacred realm..........

Ok long story short watch this its'll roughly explain it otherwise play OoT:[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXN1BF65WjI[/MEDIA]

it says he steals it from the sacred realm in OoT remember when Link pulls out the master sword well he opens the door to the sacred realm, and when ganon enters the gods find out and he does succeed on getting the triforce of power but the gods hide the other 2 (Courage which goes to link, and wisdom which goes to Zelda), gods never gaved ganon the triforce he stoled it and kept it.

Yeah pretty shure he did a shifty and took it when link opened the doors, also the gods seem to have made hyrule and just pissed off to the nearest pub where they have been wasted ever since... You would think if they wernt wasted they might have stepped in to give link a hand i mean missing his 5 or so world changing adventures is understandable but come on are they blind gods? They can creat and entire world but they cant create a padlock to keep a pig man in his cage?

The spoilers mention the storyline - for those who have finished the game. Don't want to ruin it for those people who haven't finished the game.

Oh and I remember that he got the triforce of power through a "divine prank". That part made me laugh when I read that in TP. I have played OoT and I know how he got hold of the triforce but its not mentioned in TP.

The only thing that is mentioned in TP is Dark Link 'interlopers' and the Majora's mask look alike. And that Link must've been heavily involved with dark magic before Ganondorf got hold of the triforce.

Has anyone noticed that Zant's face looks very much like an Ooccoo? (Or Oocca)

They can creat and entire world but they cant create a padlock to keep a pig man in his cage?
Zelda obviously is not a very well thought out game.

gannon has the triforce on his hand cause he used 2 be good got da power and turned evil every1 is so dum

Basically, Ganondorf tried to take the triforce, but when the person who takes the triforce is not pure, the triforce will split up into three pieces - each piece going to the person who fits the category the most.

twilight_link said:
gannon has the triforce on his hand cause he used 2 be good got da power and turned evil every1 is so dum
No he was never good he only pretend to be so he could get the Triforce....

Basically, Ganondorf tried to take the triforce, but when the person who takes the triforce is not pure, the triforce will split up into three pieces - each piece going to the person who fits the category the most.
You are correct, ganondorf only got the part he most believed in and the other two went to Link and Zelda.

Last edited:
twilight_link said:

Like Deity Link said, he was never good. He was born into the gerudos (which are thieves...). He then befriended the king of Hyrule, just to get his hands on the triforce.

Back