The 4th triforce is real!!!!

KaDee said:
And you must think you know everything about peoples posts and their true meanings. If you read his post in the way it was intended then you can clearly see he said, "I think it is not true".
Now I think you jumped the gun and misread the intentions of his question after that statement, because he was merely using it as a way to point out the fact that, if what the original poster said was true then there should be some link between MM Link and TP Link. Not that he is saying the Tri-force is now infact the Quad-force.

Where you came to the assumption that he said there are more then three pieces or that he thinks he knows everything about Zelda is beyond me :shocked:
You'd have people believe you see him as a rival of somesort, the way your post gives the impression of you getting so worked up over what you believe he thinks :wtf:
Look here buster you don't know anything about zelda. So don't talk to me about this stupid non-sense ok.

If there is not for Triforce pieces then explain it to all of us Zelda expert? (I am calling you out mya since you are on my case.)

myagirl said:
Look here buster you don't know anything about zelda. So don't talk to me about this stupid non-sense ok.

1st of all, I'm not phil collins.
2nd, I dont claim to know about Zelda, but I do infact know of and about Zelda, due to the fact I own several of the Zelda titles and have completed them numerous times.
3rd, "So don't talk to me about this stupid non-sense ok", by that statement you make out as if I've taken part in this thread beforehand and have tried to enforce the topic on you. I have not! So buck up your ideas and post with discretion, because you show a lack of moral concept in your posts, not to mention immaturity.
If its stupid non-sense then why bother post in here in the 1st place? dont like the topic then dont associate your self with it, because your views will more then likely be scorned and frowned upon, just as you frowned upon the topic.

To avoid such cases simply keep clear. :O

Hah Ha Hah Mya that is what you get for thinking you know everyhing. You are a newbie and whats to start trouble here. That is not the business.

I answer all the questions you sent me. I beat you that they are all right. Those were no brainer questions. You could have done better than that.

it can be posible myagirl because look at links(old link) sheild you see a fourth peice at the bottom of the sheild along with the bird maybe phionex or the bird you fight in ww never say never mya i should know i do have every zelda game since nintendo made the legend of zelda

If you would have read all the other post in this thread you would understand Mya.

did ya ever wonder though if there was a negative triforce? I always thought when I watched my older cuz's play zelda for NES that there was an upside down tri-angular peice that would fit between them all when joined...

Oh yeah. That would be tight if there was a dark triforce. What if ganondorf made an exact replica of the triforce and it was evil. They should make a solo game with ganondorf and the secret of the evil triforce.

although now that I think of it, it sorta sounds a bit cliche. DBGT had the dark dragonballs/dragon, Inuyasha had the evil jewel shards, in Evangelion the last angel was in the form of an eva pilot, etc.....

It would still be an awesome suprise, though!

Hell yeah. That would take the legend of Zelda series to a whole new level. If they made a game with the evil triforce zelda fans are going to go buck wild and they are really going to look forward to playing it.

Back