The 4th triforce is real!!!!

yeah i like your creativity of this and such
but its not gonna happen, there is/never will be a fourth peice of the tri force.
Like Flip said, OOT and MM are not connected....
good try though

Hrmmmm, what if the fourth piece of this 'tri-force' was a representative of something evil, and was "left out" of any religious texts of Hyrule because of it being a "darker" piece of the triforce? Obviously the triforces 'forgotten' name would have been the Quadforce or something similar.

I'm not sure if the Twilight realm is evil or not, but it seems to be, and Midna (that's the Twilight Princess' name right? =S) could very well be the forgotten holder of the fourth and evil piece of the Quad/Triforce.

Hypothesis +1!

Blackjack said:
yeah i like your creativity of this and such
but its not gonna happen, there is/never will be a fourth peice of the tri force.
Like Flip said, OOT and MM are not connected....
good try though
He said that they were an exception not not conntected

BlightedArt said:
I'm not sure if the Twilight realm is evil or not, but it seems to be, and Midna (that's the Twilight Princess' name right? =S)

as for this I just have to say she may well be but she may well not be as well, it hasn't been announced so yeh

Last edited:
deity_link said:
He said that they were an exception not not conntected

sorry i forgot to add in there
'OOT and MM arn't/shouldn't be related to TP'

but yeah we wont know till we play it

I doubt it will be, highly doubt.

There's one-offs that the same link is used more than once, the obvious example that's already been expressed here being OoT and MM. It's pretty much TRADITION now for them to use a different Link every 2 games or so (actually, did they use one same Link for 3 Zelda games at one point? I'm not that sure), and Nintendo aren't seemingly a one to foil tradition, only uphold or positively enhance it.

ooh, a theory game? Here goes:
Couldn't the Link from this game be related to the Link from OoT and MM?? I mean, doesn't he return to Hyrule after MM? Maybe he had a kid, and he had a kid, and he ahd a kid, and then this Link was born?

Ooh, and I can't remember where I read it, but while I was googling TP, I read that the producers said there will be 'romantic involvements' with possible Link and Zelda.....oOoOoOoOhhh...hahaha

I think what you're all ignoring, is that when they say that they're are unrelated games, it is possible that they mean the games aren't set in the same universe, world, or time, or with the same characters or preceding events.

The only things connecting the games in any way, is the names of the characters. It doesn't matter whether this happens between OOT and WW, because that doesnt mean that the characters have ANY connection what-so-ever with characters from older games.

Consider every Zelda game to be starting from a blank slate.

I think it is not true. There is only three triforce shards. If that is so then that would mean that link from Majora's Mask will have some connection to Twilight Princess?

Zaine06 said:
I think it is not true. There is only three triforce shards. If that is so then that would mean that link from Majora's Mask will have some connection to Twilight Princess?

Zaine again There is no way in hell there can be four triforce pieces because there is only three of them. My god!!! You think you know everything about Zelda.

myagirl said:
Zaine again There is no way in hell there can be four triforce pieces because there is only three of them. My god!!! You think you know everything about Zelda.

And you must think you know everything about peoples posts and their true meanings. If you read his post in the way it was intended then you can clearly see he said, "I think it is not true".
Now I think you jumped the gun and misread the intentions of his question after that statement, because he was merely using it as a way to point out the fact that, if what the original poster said was true then there should be some link between MM Link and TP Link. Not that he is saying the Tri-force is now infact the Quad-force.

Where you came to the assumption that he said there are more then three pieces or that he thinks he knows everything about Zelda is beyond me :shocked:
You'd have people believe you see him as a rival of somesort, the way your post gives the impression of you getting so worked up over what you believe he thinks :wtf:

Back