Get High OFF Waves =O "Legally"

Yah i tried this **** out,i had to stop after like 10 mins of the alchohal one because i felt really strange, im going to see if i can find free . drg flies on teh interweb. BTW there a free versions of brograms like this too :D

Sorry for double pst but OMFG! I just did a hand of god dose, it was very weird, first my body became heavy and my eylids slightly twitched, at auround 73% i had an amzing fear and almost started to cry, it was insane you have to try it!

mr_resi said:
Sorry for double pst but OMFG! I just did a hand of god dose, it was very weird, first my body became heavy and my eylids slightly twitched, at auround 73% i had an amzing fear and almost started to cry, it was insane you have to try it!

I tried it. Nothing. Zip, Zero, Nudah!

mr_resi said:
yeah hand of god depends on your mood, if im kinda down itll be crazy like tht but if im in an upbeat mood its nuts as, feels more like real acid with the hallucinations and all, the acid dose is nothing like acid, its more like weed than anything.

do they have any of these files in MP3?? i wanna get them on my zune but i cant find them anywhere...ughh lol the first one i tried was hand of god....pretty weird

.MP3 wont work because of the sompression, ive been working hard to make some wav files of them, i just cant upload because they are all over 300mb. Ive converted Lucid Dream, Marijuana, Peyote(Ha ha bitches the real stuff is legal in canada :p), and multiple o(Tee hee)

mr_resi said:
AND the mp3s dont work
i tested this but with no succes so i got pissed and went to try the real thing :wink: lol it was so much better :cool:

Back