GHIII DLC soon!

go to cheatcc(dot)com

just click on the wii link, click cheat codes, then G, and there ya go

just a FYI Bret Michaels cheat is ONLY for 360/PS3 versions

Disturbed1 said:
go to cheatcc(dot)com

just click on the wii link, click cheat codes, then G, and there ya go

just a FYI Bret Michaels cheat is ONLY for 360/PS3 versions

i realize that now. after looking around. lol i only knew about it because my friend has the ps3 version & she told me about it.

with the other cheat code do you know what exactly they do, ones such as -- hyperspeed, performance mode, precision mode?

cassieboo said:
i realize that now. after looking around. lol i only knew about it because my friend has the ps3 version & she told me about it.

with the other cheat code do you know what exactly they do, ones such as -- hyperspeed, performance mode, precision mode?
i already anwsered this in another threaf.

hyperspeed-faster fret board
presicion mode-dont know
performance mode- gets rid of the fret board

ive used the cheat that unlocks everything ive got everything but the co-op songs and co-op videos which sucks, cause im certain theres no code to unlocking all co-op songs and if there is pleas give me the link

Last edited:
dark samus said:

presicion mode-dont know

ive used the cheat that unlocks everything ive got everything but the co-op songs and co-op videos which sucks, cause im certain theres no code to unlocking all co-op songs and if there is pleas give me the link

thanks. i just recently got the game (almost a week ago) so i wasn't paying attention to gh3 threads before. but thank you =]

dark samus said:

presicion mode-dont know

Precision mode makes the notes larger, only works in quick play and perhaps training mode (havent tried the last one)

no, tdwdtg can't be unlocked using a cheat. i think i'd know by now if it could...

oooh

did you all hear about replacement discs yet? Activision has a site where you give them your info and when it comes available they send you an envelope to send your game back to get the new version w/new sound

Back