Giant Emoticons

ssbb_lover said:
It has to with smilies. :rolleyes:

@ Mike: That would be the pwngez!!!!! ZOMG. I want an enlarged gay smiley STAT. PRONTO. NOW.
Someones a mad homo :sick: but in all fairness, that would be the fittest smiley in ze world.
p.s I want flash :( wanna make uber cool stuff too..

Wiired said:
Someones a mad homo :sick: but in all fairness, that would be the fittest smiley in ze world.
p.s I want flash :( wanna make uber cool stuff too..
Flash is amazing...maybe I should download the trial version sometime. I've seen some of the shnizz that can be done, incredible stuff.

ssbb_lover said:
It has to with smilies. :rolleyes:

@ Mike: That would be the pwngez!!!!! ZOMG. I want an enlarged gay smiley STAT. PRONTO. NOW.

Yeah it sure has
WTF.gif

Vomit_Blood_1.gif

XwiimasturX said:
i love the smilies wiily good. they're... wiily good. *crickets crickets*

i <3 bad jokes.
Lmao...

So are we going to be seeing more of you masturX? It'd be great to have more GFX peeps around. :]

Sorry I haven't updated today, I've been at work.
I'll do Wiired's tomorrow and 5 more WiiChat smilies.

I use Flash MX2004. I didn't buy it, I'm not that rich, I got a trial version and a friend in my ICT class at school gave me a serial number. This friend is insanely rich and owns the full version of MX2004 suite, Studio 8 suite AND they have CS3 Master Collection on preorder. So if you want Flash, ask around all your rich friends and see if they have Flash and are willing to give you a serial number.

Last year in Year 9 ICT, my assignment was to make an interactive ad for a "good cause". I made one for the Red Cross Blood Bank and it was uber awesome but my tight ass teacher gave me an A-.

Last edited:
Wiily Good said:

I use Flash MX2004. I didn't buy it, I'm not that rich, I got a trial version and a friend in my ICT class at school gave me a serial number. This friend is insanely rich and owns the full version of MX2004 suite, Studio 8 suite AND they have CS3 Master Collection on preorder. So if you want Flash, ask around all your rich friends and see if they have Flash and are willing to give you a serial number.

Last year in Year 9 ICT, my assignment was to make an interactive ad for a "good cause". I made one for the Red Cross Blood Bank and it was uber awesome but my tight ass teacher gave me an A-.

Can you make my two emotions in my previous post??

Wiily Good said:

Woooo thanks man :D appreciate it muchly

I'll give it a go demonflair, I must admit, I found that other one of yours quite challenging but hopefully these will be easier. So tomorrow I should have both of demonflair's done and Wiired's done as well as 3 other standard Wii Chat smilies.

Wiily Good said:
I'll give it a go demonflair, I must admit, I found that other one of yours quite challenging but hopefully these will be easier. So tomorrow I should have both of demonflair's done and Wiired's done as well as 3 other standard Wii Chat smilies.

Mucho Thanks To You Buddy :D

EDIT* You know, this could be your Shop. A shop of Giant Emotions, quite challenging, but always a good deal. Just wondering...

I want this one done: :ihih:

Do that and i'll love you more than Wiired would if you did his gay one.

Back