Godfather or WarioWare?

zachp18

me two game systems below
Mar 4, 2007
The land of 10,000 lakes
Wii Online Code
6651-9695-6213-2367
After i get super paper mario, i can't decide what game to get (godfather of warioware). Can anybody give me advice on which one i should get?

A typical Nintendo Fanboy would say "Godfather is stupid" without any valid reasons. Warioware is only a party game, and the game itself can be beat within a minimum of 3 hours. I would suggest going with Godfather, I would, but I've already had it for the Playstation 2. This will have extra missions that the Ps2 and Xbox/360 versions didn't have, as well as motion sensing with the Wii remote itself. I really enjoyed the game overall, it's not as open wided with variety as the Grand Theft Auto series, but you can control compounds and find and kill rival gangs. Plus it has some classic cut scenes you just have to view.

Yeah, unless you're more into short party games. I beat Warioware within a rental (my second day of having it rented FYI). Godfather I don't remember how long it took, but it lasted quite a while, and has a higher replay value. Also killing and bribing cops is really cool too.

godfather hands down! btw the controls of the game are ''perfect''

I haven't played it for the Wii (but reviews have claimed for them to be beautiful.), the reviews I've read gave it an 8.5, and they even review on controls, so by that I assume they would work well.

alright, thanks for your help. I think i'll rent warioware tonight,and buy godfather in a few weeks ( when i have enough cash).

zachp18 said:
alright, thanks for your help. I think i'll rent warioware tonight,and buy godfather in a few weeks ( when i have enough cash).

Scarface also comes out in April, so choose wisely. :thumbsup:

Nfanboy said:
Godfather is just killing and no point.

His name states it "nfanboy". But anyways, I've gotten both and there both REALLY good. If your looking for a long story, and if you wanna choke someone with your wiimote get GF. If you want a party type kind of game, then get warioware...

Godfather:BHE
-Longer
-Sit down on the couch and play
-1 on 1, you and Godfather
-Violent
-Rated Mature

Warioware:SM
-Much Shorter
-Sit on the floor =P
-Parties/Multiplayer
-Not Violent
-Rated Everyone

you can say both games our opposite, so you just decide. I'd recommend both to you though.

Kamikaze said:
Scarface also comes out in April, so choose wisely. :thumbsup:

I never played the scarface game! can you tell me what you think about it!

I've heard a lot of bad reviews... doesnt sound good to me!

Back