Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

Hi! I'm new to this site. I joined to find some online friends for GE. I have played with a few of you:

004 - I actually just played with you tonight!
Cyclops
Jrod
Sebastian

I recognized a few others, but was to lazy to go back through the forum! :) I mostly play teams. I'm not competitive. I just like to have a good time.

Anyway, if you add me, please let me know. I'm still learning this game, but I'm getting better every time (level 20). The controller is what has thrown me off. Give me the old N64 controller and everyone would be in trouble! I'm an old schooler with the original GE and Perfect Dark.

Thanks!

Tag - 7.62x39mm
FC - 547290366215

Alright, I've added almost everyone on here so add me and let me know when you want to play, I usually play team conflict

Awesome, I was used to the original GE as well hehe, but now I'm starting to like this game just as much, well maybe we can start a team soon.

Aw, man, I wish I had this game, I will get it soon most likely and I'll play you guys online.

Level 39 Goldeneye wii player.
Friend code 7310-8134-8531-7781

goldeneye 007 friend codes

just got my copy sat and a wii to go along with it havent gamed

since the 64 golden eye lol and im lookin for a few friends to add

im only a level 8 but im startin to get the feel of it again :yesnod: so feel

to add me up 149-277-748-574 and feel free to give me tips on the game and wii itself like i said im a bit rusty

thanx :papermario:

Added everybody prior to this post, except Doom007. Can you please give us your GoldenEye friend code (not the Wii code you posted?) Thanks all, see you out there!

Level 39 Goldeneye wii player.
Friend code 7310-8134-8531-7781

My Goldeneye FC is 4014-5073-3728

I've added a lot of people, do they have to add me before they show up under my "Friends" list or will they get a message saying I added them and they just have to accept?

Back