Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

No Problem Spike. If we meet on GE, we'll do it Legit. ^.^ FC:177193046212

I'll add ya later. My Wii is Hibernating lol. I'll add ya tonight sometime, But I won't be getting online anytime soon.

What going on?!? New to the forum, but i play GE a lot, particularly late at night...This thread is huge, but I do intend on going through and adding people. Might even recognize some names from GE...

tag name: MOST FRANTIC

Friend Code:525637062416

I'm a lvl 37, and I play frantically. I don't snipe, and I can barely stay still.

I cant stand people who stand near re-spawning spots, and I will blow the entire game to prove points. I love N64 GE.

I am DYING to find some people who want to play License to Kill...

***EDIT went back and added a bunch of you so far...

Last edited:
add me!!

Please add me as a daily player for GoldenEye 007 my user name is Rhaa and my code is 218017269194.......Don't forget to send me a message stating you have added me and your code so i can add you!!!........I will also be putting my Wii friend code up 6396-3270-0067-4204 so if you also want to add as a Wii friend let me know.......... Cheers :wiimote::nunchuck:

FC

My friend code is 1346-2972-8747 pm me if you add me. I'm lvl 29 and hate it right now.

hey guys! I've been playing goldeneye a lot lately and thought I would get some friends to play with lol. My screen name is Wolf {EK} and I'm currently lvl 26. fc:4776-1550-6332. Feel free to add me. If you do decide to add me, pm me your friend code so I can add you as well. See ya in game!

Last edited:
My name is scaryguy
Fc= 292406864281

I am currently at level 10, I started playing about 2 weeks ago and i would like to play with others at my level. I hate being the lowest level in the game. I used to play the original goldeneye back in the day and I love the new game, add me and let me know if you've played against me before

Back