Goldeneye Xp Lobby or Hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well IMO, it really depends. Mattyj has point. Why don't you just leave the game? If everyone in one game room is in on the hacking, and no one team or person is benefiting from it, I say all's fair. If it's just one person (or team) that's benefiting, then Im against it.

I honestly don't have TOO much of a problem with hackers, because they can make the game more interesting, but I DO have a problem when they hack the LEADERBOARDS. If you want to hack the game, that's fine, but don't take places on the leaderboard that others have rightfully earned.

On the matter of hackers not having any bad intentions, I'm surprised the opinion on hackers took a 180 in the goldeneye forums... In a good way. :lol:

In my opinion, most hackers are trolls and stupid children. There are some who're chill and just want to **** around and don't actively disturb anyone's gaming like a dick (ohai Kira), but they really are few and far between IMO. The fact most hax are cheap ways to win or are outright guaranteed wins sort of supports that.

Go to my YouTube channel and ask for those things. Im not accepting any request here due to my Infractions.

... Doing illegal warez and sending someone off-site to do them are almost the same thing, my friend. >_>

Ok, so.... what the f*ck. o.0 Im tired of getting a warning for everything. Im out of this forums! Take care, everyone!!
Peace.

On the matter of hackers not having any bad intentions, I'm surprised the opinion on hackers took a 180 in the goldeneye forums... In a good way. :lol:

In my opinion, most hackers are trolls and stupid children. There are some who're chill and just want to **** around and don't actively disturb anyone's gaming like a dick (ohai Kira), but they really are few and far between IMO. The fact most hax are cheap ways to win or are outright guaranteed wins sort of supports that.
IMO I see hacking a video game as a way to **** around because the more XP the cooler the weapons and gadgets. Whats the point of hacking the leader board when it is fake? The journey to the end is the fun put of a game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peace bro.

IMO I see hacking a video game as a way to **** around because the more XP the cooler the weapons and gadgets. Whats the point of hacking the leader board when it is fake? The journey to the end is the fun put of a game.

If people want to hack for XP, unlocks, etc. for whatever game, why are their god mode hacks and garbage like that one hack where everyone becomes gigantic on the hacker's screen, and autoaim kills everyone constantly? XP lobbies which are faster for leveling and less mean to other players would be the only widely used hack on multiplayer games if what you're saying is the case.

Leaderboard hacks aren't always a direct hack, either. When someone with no life's played a game since it's release with invincibility hacks and such, ... you catch my drift, yeah? :lol:

Not to mention all online games don't have exp and such. Mario Kart Wii has ratings for example, but they do nothing more than give you bragging rights; and hackers obviously don't get such bragging rights. Instead of seeing hacks for high ratings on MKW, you see people with infinite stars just ****ing with everyone or stealing first place to troll.

Point being, the journey of finishing a game isn't fun for some sore losers who're **** at gaming, so they have "fun" at the cost of other players.

I didn't know people were hacking for other reasons then to get XPs...that is dick. Just doesn't make sense to me. Don't mind me though I'm just a naive "old" guy who still plays his Final Fantasy II on the original Gameboy. Those damn youngsters! :wink:

I didn't know people were hacking for other reasons then to get XPs...that is dick.

Oh? I'm surprised you haven't encountered any of the scoundrels. I heard someone mention two big hack programers stopped makin' hacks for goldeneye recently, so perhaps there's been a decrease in hack activity.

But yeah, every game's got it's hackers using cheats of the douchefull variety. Some games you can hardly escape the hacks in multiplayer, like infamous the Conduit.

Don't mind me though I'm just a naive "old" guy who still plays his Final Fantasy II on the original Gameboy. Those damn youngsters! :wink:

I didn't know they re-released Final Fantasy games on handhelds before the DS... I should look into that. Thanks for the unintentional information. =D

I didn't know they re-released Final Fantasy games on handhelds before the DS... I should look into that. Thanks for the unintentional information. =D[/QUOTE] No problem. I got the game back in '92 and I still like playing it.

Well, i don't hack myself.
But, i once by accident ended up in an Xp Lobby for about 3 games, and went from 44 to 46.
Now i could have gone out of it, and by now i already wished i did.

But at the time, i had just faced a lot of hackers in the game.
(Players who've got Ivana when their lvl 20, .....)
And i figured, i might as well stay in the game, and get something myself (free exp) out of the hackers that are ruining the game for me.

That way i could swiftly get my hands on the strata. Cause let's face it, prior to the anova (which is nothing compared to the strata) you can barely beat the players with the high level weapons. I figured i might as well make use of that xp-lobby so as to stand a fightin stance against those hackers.

In all honesty, no matter what the hackers say, it just ruins the game.
The only time it can be considered fun, is in a closed-circuit where everyone choses to participate, and where it does not (at all) affect the other players).

(Though if i end up in one again, i'd probably stay in it, since the game imo when it comes to leaderboards, ... is already ruined.
What point is there left in leaving an xp-lobby I ask you, when diligently playing the game fair and square will leave you behind the hackers. To me, any sense of achievement i would have had reaching 56 has long evaporised by the kowledge that hundreds have reached 56 before you by cheating, and that there are thousands of lowl lvl players who are able to use every weapons/gadget you worked hard for. Now if Activision was willing to make an actual interest in the game community it would be a diiferent story, but now hackers get away scotch free. Now all i truly want to obtain are all the accolades, only improvised is left atm)

Last edited:
Kira that was a crapy thing u did to the goldeneye leader board. Also people hack just to win like this hacker in goldeneye made me keep on jumping in the air somehow and i got 5 acidental deaths for it so i quit

For now I say, no I DEMAND, that hacking should only be done for my benefit! Someone needs to figure out how to get me a rocket launcher on the "Station" and "Outpost" level. :yesnod:

For once hacking can be a good thing for a classic game like GE where you cant jump but only vault. I would like to do something new like go superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back