Good game ideal Life:the life simulator?

Tekken Fan

WiiChat Member
May 12, 2011
Georgia
The game would be like Grand theft auto,Saints row and The sims all in one.I mean i like Grand theft auto and everything but i dont like killing people all the time.like in GTA san andreas i would find myself on a motorcycle or in a car driving around for a good 15 20 mintues listening to the awesome songs on the radio.and in the game you can be good or evil.you can have a life of crime and drug dealing or a Sucessful life and such. You can rob an old lady or stop someone from doing so.The civilians will be shouting for someone to help them like in Spider-man but not like in Spider-man where they need your help 24/7. When i say you can do anything you can do anything!.you can try to hold up a bank with a black painted watergun,can call in a fake bomb threat,get in a Stunt plane,and jump out at the last second before crashing into a famous building,you can take a dump and pee on the lawn of The White House,sell fake tickets to a Fall out boy concert and overprice them,you can get sued,you can get fat by eating too much,slap a cop,commit suicide for fun,start a paintball battle in the middle of the road,rob a Taco bell for all their tacos,you can even hanglide over a Presendential speaking Naked! So basically whatever you can do in real life you can do in Life.stuff that you do to people can come back on you.Like if you trash somebody's car with lets say tomato's,one day you could be walking down the street and that person comes and beats you up like Chris did Rihanna.grand turismo is the driving simulator well Life is the Life simulator! the successful life involves getting a job,a house,a car maybe marraige(up to you) and the bad life involves drugs,stealing killing,and such. your lifestyle changes how people feel about you. if you kill people people start to hate and fear you,like in the Fable games. they might raise the prices of stuff for you because you killed your wife.Just think,anything can happen and you can do anything!.so how do you think this game sounds? the things that i said that can happen in the game i didnt put much thought in them.So basically what you can do in real life Good Bad or hilarious,you can do in this game.

A game for people with out a life to live one?

Back