greatest movies you have EVER seen!

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
so what are the most amazingly brillaint films you have ever seen?

films that make you have laughter pains,cry,feel proud of yourself etc..

well here is mines and my reasons:

-cool runnings- funny,awesome and great storyline
-cars- great story,keeps my intrest in cars not forgotten and shows how even famous people sometimes forget the most important things
-toy story- just great
-back to the future trilogy- great acting

these are only some of my favourites

Casablanca is the greatest movie ever made for more reasons then i can mention.

One of my all-time favourite films is Grave of the Fireflies. It has an emotional story and a beautiful art style.

Grave%20of%20the%20Fireflies%20DVD.jpeg

Byuakuya said:
One of my all-time favourite films is Grave of the Fireflies. It has an emotional story and a beautiful art style.

Grave%20of%20the%20Fireflies%20DVD.jpeg

Hehe, that image brought me memories of an anime flick I once saw.

About a city in the sky, with big robots and the such. Zepra or something.. Zuporro...Can't remember >_>

I agree! Grave of the Fireflies is one of the best movies i have ever seen.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Hehe, that image brought me memories of an anime flick I once saw. About a city in the sky, with big robots and the such. Zepra or something.. Zuporro...Can't remember >_>

The movie you are thinking about is Tenkû no shiro Rapyuta Also know as Castle in the sky.
At least thats what i think your thinking about.

Greatest movie I have ever seen?
Well I really liked Anchorman, that movie has made me laugh non stop every time I watch it, its really a great film.

Radio said:
The movie you are thinking about is Tenkû no shiro Rapyuta Also know as Castle in the sky.
At least thats what i think your thinking about.

Yes, that's it!

That along with 'the cat returns' were the first two anime flicks I have seen, enjoyed both.

Far from my greatest films, however for what they are they're excellent.

-Back to the Future Trilogy
-Lord of the Rings Trilogy
-Star Wars (4,5, & 6)
-National Treasure
to name a few...

For comedy, high five to whoever mentioned Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgandy. The pure randomness of that film never fails to amuse me, and it's not poorly executed randomness either.

Pulp Fiction is fantastic. Don't really feel the need to say anything about this film, it speaks for itself. ;)

Donnie Darko is a personal favourite though I understand it's not a film that appeals to many (it's recognised as having cult status anyway). Really loved trying to interpret what the hell it was about.

TO MENY TO LIST ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

But heres a small section (with no anime)-
Nuns on the run - Comady classic
Any witch way but loose/ you can - Ditto
War of the worlds - Better than the remake
Skiny tiger fatty dragon (may have a diffrent US name) - Sammo hung dose bruce lee
Holy grail - Ni
Police story 1,2,new - Chans best films

Like I said a small selection of what I can remeber

Back